Agent Provocateurs Take 2

macphisto

I had fish, chips and peas.

What's everyone else had for tea tonight?

Some of the Colonel's friend chicken, was alright like.

Friend chicken you say...

He's a dear friend to me.

I can't even blame auto-correction for that. :kinnear:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8618782/Alan-Pardew-defends-Newcastle-spending-policy-but-fans-fear-team-will-suffer-without-significant-reinvestment.html

Alan Pardew defends Newcastle spending policy but fans fear team will suffer without significant reinvestment

Alan Pardew promised Newcastle United supporters that Andy Carroll would not be sold right up until the day he joined Liverpool for £35 million. Now the manager’s assurance that every penny of the fee would be reinvested in the team is being questioned.

It's the "this is not an attempt to circumvent a closed thread" part that makes this a classic.

Yes, obviously opening a second thread on the same topic is not an attempt to circumvent a closed thread. Obviously.

Still don't understand fish finger sandwiches. Can't have anything too heavy before heading off to play basketball. Not even had breakfast come to think of it.

Fucking mushy peas. :lol:

Still don't understand fish finger sandwiches. Can't have anything too heavy before heading off to play basketball. Not even had breakfast come to think of it.

f***ing mushy peas. :lol:

Try a fishfinger sarnie with salad creme and tomato sauce, or if your feeling really saucy whack a sprinkling of baked beans in there.

I for one would not be surprised if NUFC have staff actively posting on forums such as this one...

I for one am not the least bit surprised that you think so.

:lol:

They can't even run a decent website or manage a box office, they're hardly going to be orchestrating an internet-wide influencing campaign.

And if they are it's the worst one ever.

I for one would not be surprised if NUFC have staff actively posting on forums such as this one...

They can't even run a decent website or manage a box office, they're hardly going to be orchestrating an internet-wide influencing campaign.

Fess up Ian, how much is the club paying you.

It certainly took a lot of effort on their part to fix me up with this whole "Korean Toon Fan" cover story when I'm actually some fat bastard from London who's on Mike Ashley's payroll.

It certainly took a lot of effort on their part to fix me up with this whole "Korean Toon Fan" cover story when I'm actually some fat bastard from London who's on Mike Ashley's payroll.

I do it for the love of Mike and Del.

No idea how I ended up as an "Ashley sympathiser". I've hated a lot of the decisions he has made, but I just try to understand things based on the reality we're now operating under.

I hated the Carroll sale but the fee was massive, I hated the Hughton sacking but Pardew is doing well. I was devastated by relegation but we did well to bounce back.

Sometimes I think the positive stuff gets ignored because the mistakes have been such big ones (even though they haven't ended up costing us that much). Also, Ashley is bringing an approach that is common in business but unusual in football.

It certainly took a lot of effort on their part to fix me up with this whole "Korean Toon Fan" cover story when I'm actually some fat b****** from London who's on Mike Ashley's payroll.

I do it for the love of Mike and Del.

No idea how I ended up as an "Ashley sympathiser". I've hated a lot of the decisions he has made, but I just try to understand things based on the reality we're now operating under.

I hated the Carroll sale but the fee was massive, I hated the Hughton sacking but Pardew is doing well. I was devastated by relegation but we did well to bounce back.

Sometimes I think the positive stuff gets ignored because the mistakes have been such big ones (even though they haven't ended up costing us that much). Also, Ashley is bringing an approach that is common in business but unusual in football.

Unsure how I've ended up being categorized as one as well.

I think I've posted that I'd like to put an axe through his spine at some point. :lol:

I'm certainly not pro-Ashley. Just anti-stupidity.