Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

I can't say that I wouldn't want to do the same if I played for Newcastle and didn't support them, but I'd like to think that I'd ask least have a fucking modicum of professional pride. It's such a shit attitude to have as a player, let alone captain.

I can't say that I wouldn't want to do the same if I played for Newcastle and didn't support them, but I'd like to think that I'd ask least have a fucking modicum of professional pride. It's such a shit attitude to have as a player, let alone captain.

:thup:

Guest icemanblue

Had on, had on. What exactly is wrong with him going home when injured? Is it because he'll 'miss' going to the derby to sit on his arse?

Do non-available players normally travel to away games?

:lol: No.

Mbiwa walked straight down the tunnel as well when he was sent off on Saturday. c***. He should have stayed on the sidelines to support his team.

I thought players weren't allowed to sit on the bench after being sent off.

Our lack of depth exposes us once again...every season there is a new position that we fail to bolster and we somehow are left in a situation like this - only now, its the club captain.

tbf I think most were OK with 4 centre halves.

Guest firetotheworks

The scenarios are entirely different. We all know that he wants to go back to Lorenzo, the next match is against Sunderland, 12 miles down the road and he's the club captain. You can't pick out other examples when the whole is greater than the sum of all its parts.

Do non-available players normally travel to away games?

:lol: No.

Mbiwa walked straight down the tunnel as well when he was sent off on Saturday. c***. He should have stayed on the sidelines to support his team.

I thought players weren't allowed to sit on the bench after being sent off.

Probably. Isn't conducive to my joke, though.

Basically he's gone back to his homeland while he's injured.

I fail to see the problem here.... If Ben Arfa and others can do it and its fine why is it a problem with Colo ?

Over dramatization as per.

I see the problem. This guy is our club captain and we are playing one of the most important fixtures of our season this weekend. He should be with the squad, supporting them, offering advice and encouragement. The fact that he pisses off back to Argentina is just wrong.

I can't say that I wouldn't want to do the same if I played for Newcastle and didn't support them, but I'd like to think that I'd ask least have a f***ing modicum of professional pride. It's such a s*** attitude to have as a player, let alone captain.

How in the world would he help us against mackems when he's a s**** captain and no leader according to many of you?

Isn't a trip back to France a little more reasonable and quicker travel time then heading ALL the way back to Argentina?

It's not like he's sailing there, those airplanes are decent I heard.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't say that I wouldn't want to do the same if I played for Newcastle and didn't support them, but I'd like to think that I'd ask least have a f***ing modicum of professional pride. It's such a s*** attitude to have as a player, let alone captain.

How in the world would he help us against mackems when he's a s**** captain and no leader according to lot of you?

It's a chicken and egg situation. He's a shit captain because he does things like this.

Isn't a trip back to France a little more reasonable and quicker travel time then heading ALL the way back to Argentina?

10+ hour flight vs. a few hour flight? I don't know if you travel a ton but 10 hour flight vs. a few hours make a hell of a difference man.

10+ hour flight vs. a few hour flight? I don't know if you travel a ton but 10 hour flight vs. a few hours make a hell of a difference man.

I know there's difference between a 10 hour flight and a few hour flight (and I've done them both numerous times  :aww:) but it's not like he's doing it few times a week. He's there for a while and comes back when he feels better. I just honestly can't see the problem in either him going to Argentina or the time the flight takes to get there.

Basically he's gone back to his homeland while he's injured.

I fail to see the problem here.... If Ben Arfa and others can do it and its fine why is it a problem with Colo ?

Over dramatization as per.

I see the problem. This guy is our club captain and we are playing one of the most important fixtures of our season this weekend. He should be with the squad, supporting them, offering advice and encouragement. The fact that he pisses off back to Argentina is just wrong.

Exactly this. He should know better, really.

Lying down on a very comfortable seat in 1st class... not likley to mind is he!

Where would you rather be? With your wife and bairns (maybe not wife) or at work?