Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

That f***ing tit at 9 seconds draggin his 2 or 3 year old onto the pitch, c*** wants shooting.

Glad I'm not the only one that got irate at that. :lol:

The mother is just as bad for pushing the kid in the direction of the pitch, then cheering him.

You could see the kid was scared !!!

FA Act To Stop The Ameobi Effect

The oft criticised Old Farts of the FA have acted to stop further outbreaks of The Ameobi Effect. After several near misses in recent years with Shola Ameobi the emergence of Sammy Ameobi last night resulted in the feared Pitch Invasion that many experts predicted would happen when an Ameobi scored.

Sammy is seen as a bright, lively, young player capable of bringing many more Ameobi Effect occasions. The FA has ordered Newcastle to sell Sammy before the season starts. Older brother Shola has been banned from taking penalties or playing against Sunderland.

Guest BooBoo

That fucking tit at 9 seconds draggin his 2 or 3 year old onto the pitch, cunt wants shooting.

Agreed. Complete and utter bell end.

Both mother and father there want a fucking hiding.

That f***ing tit at 9 seconds draggin his 2 or 3 year old onto the pitch, c*** wants shooting.

Agreed. Complete and utter bell end.

Both mother and father there want a f***ing hiding.

i think every one there deserves one.

The pitch invasion is not what ruined the night. Had it just ended when everyone got off it would have just gone down as a "don't do that again, its out of order, but we accept it was a little pre-season joke"

It is what happened after the invasion, the dickheads who saw they could get away with whatever they wanted, these incidents are what will land the club in trouble, it is these clips of people kicking each other and stopping the game restarting, the scum who made Pardew come over with his bodyguard John Carver, they are who embarassed the club. If it weren't for them the national press wouldn't give two shits about bairns and lasses running on the pitch for a minute.

Guest neesy111

I see this is even making the ITV national news bulletins.

And people are saying it was only a laugh still.  Clowns.

The song needs changing sharpish, something like "If Ameobi scores we'll have a jolly good clap".

A few on here would probably complain of the noise pollution we'd be causing, and waking up a baby sleeping in the crowd.

Yet another dark day for this football club.

Think this video (if i can show it) shows the events fairly. It shows how quick the original pitch invaders get off the pitch.

52 seconds

:troll:

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/mar2009/7/6/pic-getty-image-6-677693211.jpg

Watch the start some guy takes his kid on then take him off.  THEN! someone grabs the kid again and takes him on the pitch

Guest neesy111

Neesy - why do all of your posts seem to have a derogatory remark in them about an individual or a group of people?

:dowie:

Guest BooBoo

Banning Orders can be asked for if any person is convicted of  (amongst other offences) an offence under the Football (Offences) Act 1991. In yesterday's case, the following would catch the vast majority:

S4- Going onto the playing area. It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to go onto the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

Be interesting to see what happens, although the trio who got nicked for Public Order offences are done for in terms of B.Os. Amusing to see people dismissing it as a bit of fun when it's a criminal offence.

PS- Even a friendly will be classified as a "designated football match".

Guest neesy111

STATEMENT from Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew

Having reflected overnight on yesterday's match at Darlington that was interrupted in the second half by the actions of some of our supporters, I am left bitterly disappointed by the events that unfolded after Sammy Ameobi scored our second goal.

Apart from the frustrating disruption to what was a very good game of football and an important part of our pre-season preparation, the pitch invasion was totally unacceptable and has brought shame on everyone connected with Newcastle United.

We came to play a football match and to provide entertainment for a family audience - instead we witnessed some truly appalling behaviour which damages the reputation of this great club and the vast majority of our true and law-abiding supporters.

As Derek Llambias said yesterday evening, the club will now be taking the strongest possible action against those individuals responsible and that can't happen soon enough. I speak for everyone at Newcastle United when I say I never wish to see those scenes at a football match again.

Unlike the mackems i expect the club to do something about this, i guess we can afford to lose a few fans, they simply cannot push out paying customers no matter how backward they are.

Guest Antec

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14173466

16 July 2011 Last updated at 14:07

Charges over Darlington versus Newcastle pitch invasion

Three people have been charged after two pitch invasions during Newcastle's pre-season friendly against Darlington.

The Darlington pitch was invaded when Newcastle went 2-0 up on Friday night.

A Newcastle man, 21, a Gateshead man, 22, and a 17-year-old from Darlington, have been charged with entering a playing field during a designated football match.

The 21-year-old is also charged with disorder and the 22-year-old with a public order offence.

They will appear before Darlington magistrates on 26 July.

The 17-year-old will appear before Darlington Youth Court on 5 August.

Durham Police said more than 9,700 fans were at the match, more than had been expected.