Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

Spoke to a mate of mine who was there, said it wasn't a good atmosphere from the start and it seemed depressingly inevitable it would happen, lots of people being twats.  Pitch invasion was entertaining for about 30 seconds, then just pissing off, people were turning their backs on it.

Some new additions to my black book of people I want to kill. :thup:

They should remake Death Note with Neesy as Light, no-one would ever die unless they had a name like Bob Smith.

Someone on FB is gloating about himself being on the pitch.  Should I report him.....

Aye. Just use the "report to moderator" button. :troll:

Is there a "report to the feds" button?

Anyone care to comment on the players a bit... couldn't really give a tos* about the gimps doin the pitch invasion...

Sorry. Not allowed to make the slightest comment until all the players have finished their careers here, Jack Flash says so.

You take this place far, far too seriously. Completely riled  :mackems:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

How did Gosling do when he came on?

Apparently decent. A few forward runs, tidy passing.

Guest johnson293

BBC Newcastle talking about the pitch invasion now.... lighting the flaming torches as we speak!

Someone on FB is gloating about himself being on the pitch.  Should I report him.....

i cant believe the over reaction on here to a few hundred people running on the pitch, ffs get over it lads. :lol:

Eh, just the fact NUFC are the laughing joke of the footballing world again, new players clearly looked unimpressed by it and the club is likely to be fined if the referee's report criticizes us as a club.  Also gives the press another excuse to have a go at us NUFC fans as well.

".. the laughing joke.." :lol:

Get in, quality neesy-ism there.  :aww:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Heneage_88/Neesy.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Guest johnson293

BBC Newcastle talking about the pitch invasion now.... lighting the flaming torches as we speak!

If they're used to burn the pitch invaders I say let them run with it.

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend/condone what happened on Friday night - its the media 'witchhunt' I'm talking about.

Especially when its the local media and they conveniently forget what happens on derby day at the Stadium of Light almost every season.

I do not know if it's been sent

very poor

Nearly sure you can see the female steward get clouted of some 'hardman' at about 10mins in. Fair play to the lads who were telling the knackers to get off the pitch.

Radio Newcastle also pointed out the three pitch invasions there have been at the SoL on our last visits, Again after some mackem tried to take the moral high ground!

Guest johnson293

I do not know if it's been sent

very poor

Nearly sure you can see the female steward get clouted of some 'hardman' at about 10mins in. Fair play to the lads who were telling the knackers to get off the pitch.

Radio Newcastle also pointed out the three pitch invasions there have been at the SoL on our last visits, Again after some mackem tried to take the moral high ground!

Aye, that was my text.