Skirge

----------------Krul

--------Tayls--------Colo

Jonas---------------------Rayls

----------Gos-----Tiote

----Marv------------------Lov

---------------HBA

----------------Ba

gosling at right back more likely...or even a back three ?

The key thing with pre-season is to leave important plays at home and play others out of position so no cohesion is made :thup:

I know friendlies don't matter but Lovenkrands best not be on the wing like otherwise that above all else is the most depressing sign we've had this pre-season.

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

#nufc subs v #sportingkc: Harper, Smith, Ameobi, Abeid, Best, Simpson, Forster, Tavernier

Can never have to many keepers on the bench

The key thing with pre-season is to leave important plays at home and play others out of position so no cohesion is made :thup:

I know friendlies don't matter but Lovenkrands best not be on the wing like otherwise that above all else is the most depressing sign we've had this pre-season.

on the other hand in the first two or three friendlies how many teams are sticking out there first XI's to get cohesion ?

on the other hand in the first two or three friendlies how many teams are sticking out there first XI's to get cohesion ?

True, but its the sort of thing I'd be looking to do if I was embedding new players into a team if I was manager.

EDIT: Jonas at FB :lol: