Sporting Kansas City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/07/11

Skirge

I can't understand why anybody would want to stay up all hours to read Lee Ryder say "it's very hot and the game is being played at walking pace. Here's 7 subs"

Having said that, I've no doubt I would do just that if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow :lol:

I can't understand why anybody would want to stay up all hours to read Lee Ryder say "it's very hot and the game is being played at walking pace. Here's 7 subs"

Having said that, I've no doubt I would do just that if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow :lol:

:lol:

Fuck it, call in sick and say that you were up all night and bored to death from his updates, im sure your boss will understand it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg740/scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=eu4u.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

@Iwantcurlyhair2

You fucking legend

Guest bimpy474

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?s=whb-am

This is going to have the game apparently, i just caught them talking about the match but i didn't quite catch whether its full commentary or regular updates but its definitely one or the other,  its a sports radio channel but better than nothing.

Is it ok to put that link up by the way ?

This is going to have the game apparently, i just caught them talking about the match but i didn't quite catch whether its full commentary or regular updates but its definitely one or the other,  its a sports radio channel but better than nothing.

Oh mate.. I emailed them and they will NOT be covering the game... I asked

Todd Leabo Vice President-Sports Operations

Guest bimpy474

Ooops should have read the previous page but i certainly heard them talking about the game, and that they will be updates at the game.

Ooops should have read the previous page but i certainly heard them talking about the game, and that they will be updates at the game.

Yeah the a Kansas based station and will be at game but it will be the odd update

:(

Guest bimpy474

Oh mate.. I emailed them and they will NOT be covering the game... I asked

Todd Leabo Vice President-Sports Operations

Damn, i caught the end of them talking about the game, about two tickets to win, and that they will reporting later, must be just brief new reports, bugger.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah the a Kansas based station and will be at game but it will be the odd update

:(

Frustrating but 3.30 in the morning is a bit late to get to bed, i'm not 18 anymore...:D

Biggest worry is that they went down to 10 men in a friendly.. what was the sending of for ?

One of the defenders said to the referee "You're biased towards this EPL team" ref sent him off "It's the Premier League you cunt."

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just seen a clip of the signing session. Plenty of fans there and a couple of training clips at the end. Ba and Best with a couple of top strikes