Sporting Kansas City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/07/11

Skirge

Shola bumbles in at 5:00 if anyone wants to skip to the good bits. He sounds so nervous , bless him  :aww:

First time i've heard Colo    :colo:

You know the K.O. is at 7:30pm Kansas time. Yeah?

Now look at - http://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+kansas

Now look at your clock.

Yep. Thought this much was obvious by now.

Don't worry about HV, the lad doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Sure buddy, Christ you're an idiot. Seriously, utter pathetic.

Have you even ever been to a game? You know nothing about football - which you've made abundantly clear several times but ''United for Newcastle'' is worse than the NUST.

What exactly do you do?

:facepalm:

Lol. Everytime. I'll drop you a PM which should answer your queries. Would be good if you could keep your childish insults off the board.

You are embarassing yourself.

see vuckic has suffered a knock and wont be involved (really worried about him tbh, class prospect just cant stay fit) ... everyone else who travelled including marveaux will be involved according to pardew

Guest Haris Vuckic

Toonyarmymia - said that Orlando City might be broadcasting it but hasn't said anything further.

Guest WashyGeordie

You know the K.O. is at 7:30pm Kansas time. Yeah?

Now look at - http://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+kansas

Now look at your clock.

Yep. Thought this much was obvious by now.

Don't worry about HV, the lad doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Sure buddy, Christ you're an idiot. Seriously, utter pathetic.

Have you even ever been to a game? You know nothing about football - which you've made abundantly clear several times but ''United for Newcastle'' is worse than the NUST.

What exactly do you do?

:facepalm:

Lol. Everytime. I'll drop you a PM which should answer your queries. Would be good if you could keep your childish insults off the board.

You are embarassing yourself.

Serious question but what actually is the direction for U4N now? At first i know it was meeting the club for the move to Level 4, which was unsucessful etc etc.

But i've got you on facebook and i haven't seen any news of direction, and just updates which .co.uk/.com put up anyway, and a more anti-Ashley tone as time goes on...

Have i missed anything?

I have to say that this summer (perhaps since Rob Scanlon started at NUFC) nufc.co.uk has been really good with updates and interviews. This is probably the first time in a long while that the NUFCtv subscription seems a good service as well. There's been a lot of nice little features and interviews  during the last few weeks that really makes it worth the money IMO.

Making it decent as another way to fleece the fans grrrr