Guest toonarmymia

Second Half

Simpson  Saylor Collocini Raylor

Gosling  Tiote

Marveaux                Jonas

Ba    Best

Brave.

why brave?

Well having Harper in goal is the same as having neeone.

I might have inadvertently made that up?

You didn't

Despite what the manager insists is nothing more gruelling than 'a couple of internal flights' during their time Stateside, in reality, his players will spend more than an entire day in the air in the space of a little over a week, as they rack up 12,000 air miles from nine flights in 10 days.

http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/07/19/pre-season-problems-mount-for-newcastles-alan-pardew/

Forster

Simpson Saylor  Coloccini Tarvenier

Abeid    Tiote

Gosling        Vuckic      Jonas

Best

Second Half

Simpson  Saylor Collocini Raylor

Gosling  Tiote

Marveaux                Jonas

Ba    Best

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4783/jatuuuuuuttttzz.gif

:tactictastic:

Guest TheSummerOf69

Is the thread title misleading? Is the match actually on here at 12.30 am on the 24th July (or is it tonight?)

Is the thread title misleading? Is the match actually on here at 12.30 am on the 24th July (or is it tonight?)

The thread title is misleading.  The match is on the 23rd here in Orlando, so it would be the 24th in England.

Can't wait to see a Newcastle match again. Last time I saw a match live was against Arsenal when Nobby scored the only goal of the game. Really looking forward to this one!  :clap2:

Can't wait to see a Newcastle match again. Last time I saw a match live was against Arsenal when Nobby scored the only goal of the game. Really looking forward to this one!  :clap2:

Where you sitting dude?  In the Newcastle section?

Anyone have any clue where they are training tomorrow?  Don't have to be into work until 6 tomorrow and fancy a bit of stalking.

No idea but todays Journal says they are playing Adventure Golf today as a bit of R&R

Right next to their hotel and super cheap tourist trap - more cost cutting by Ashley!

Anyone have any clue where they are training tomorrow?  Don't have to be into work until 6 tomorrow and fancy a bit of stalking.

No idea but todays Journal says they are playing Adventure Golf today as a bit of R&R

Right next to their hotel and super cheap tourist trap - more cost cutting by Ashley!

Where are they staying?

Where are they staying?

From what I've heard they are staying at the Rosen Plaza.  Kind of a cheap hotel and not very close to the stadium but it's in a touristy area and close to Disney where I assume they'll be training.

Where are they staying?

From what I've heard they are staying at the Rosen Plaza.  Kind of a cheap hotel and not very close to the stadium but it's in a touristy area and close to Disney where I assume they'll be training.

The Omni Rosen next to the Orange County Convention Centre? Never struck me as cheap mind.