Leeds United 3-2 Newcastle United - FT

Skirge

Saying Marveaux is injured is morbid?

:facepalm:

Deciding he's fucked with nout to base it on is aye

I haven't decided he is fucked.

I am suggesting that he is injured, or not fit and the club are keeping this information from us. What a morbid bastard I am.

Guest neesy111

I am suggesting that he is injured, or not fit and the club are keeping this information from us. What a morbid bastard I am.

Maybe if you shut up would do us all the world of good.

Deciding he's f***ed with nout to base it on is aye

I haven't decided he is f***ed.

I am suggesting that he is injured, or not fit and the club are keeping this information from us. What a morbid b****** I am.

:lol:

Yeah Ba was no means worse than Shola. Some pretty poor performances out there. Worries me a bit that without Enrique and Colo out there, we do really struggle to get the ball from defence to anywhere else (even backwards). Reminded me a bit of the days when he had Baba and Carr at full backs.

Think there's every possibility we could struggle if we get a few injuries. Don't think Nevin and that lot are completely barmy. Defensively we are quite short of quality and if Ba does pick up a bad one I'd not be keen on relying on Shola/Love and Best.

Guest neesy111

So if you think your we are not in relegation trouble then your a fan of Ashley according to Steve Wraith.  What a complete utter tosser that guy is.

How embarrasing.

Guest neesy111

Neesy, people are assessing the squad and suggesting we may struggle this season, not judging one preseason performance.

No they are not, they are judging the result only as most of the knee-jerkers do.

Guest neesy111

How embarrasing.

Yeap, I'm embarrassing (because of my lack of knowledge of the English Language) what does that make you because just about everyone takes the piss out of your opinion and judgement.

Guest elbee909

Terry Butcher in today's Mirror reckons we're going down.

On what basis? The cunt.

Well, he's had a load of top level management jobs.

Oh wait.

How embarrasing.

Yeap, I'm embarrassing (because of my lack of knowledge of the English Language) what does that make you because just about everyone takes the piss out of your opinion and judgement.

I didn't realise English wasn't your first language, honest.

Everyone?  :memelol:

A handful of people on an internet forum.

I don't agree with the pundits who are saying we will go down. But a lot of this season has been gambled on these new signings. If Cabaye & Marveaux don't turn out to be as good as we hope, and if Ba doesn't turn out to be a regular goal scorer, then we are in some trouble. There isn't any depth in the squad at key positions. These new players have to succeed, and they don't have much room to adjust. Our signings this summer were not intended to build the squad or improve on our team from last season, they are direct replacements for the two best goal scorers from last year.

Not sure they are knee jerking, think it's a fair assessment at this point. With all the clamour for money to be spent, ironically, it could be the emergence of young talent, Vukic, Ferguson etc which could make the difference.

Neesy, people are assessing the squad and suggesting we may struggle this season, not judging one preseason performance.

No they are not, they are judging the result only as most of the knee-jerkers do.

Wtf? :lol: Are you reading this thread? NOBODY is saying we'll get relegated/struggle because we lost today.

Had a few texts now saying Ba was dreadful. Anyone see it and beg to differ?

Disagree. Was clever in his hold up play. But obviously he lacks a striker that suits  his play. Sholadinhio and Ba are identical as players. The former was rubbish today. Jr. did much more when he came on. Ba needs crossers, which we didn't have today.