Leeds United 3-2 Newcastle United - FT

Skirge

Guest neesy111

Still not too bothered about results, we drew 0-0 at home with them when we get promoted when they were in the 1st division so really shows pre season means fuck all.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

TBH that commentary was totally biased and never highlighted any positives from us.

Guest Heneage

The fact we're being outgunned by Leeds and having to use Sammy Ameobi to look for goals at this stage is an absolute joke.

You should start up a petition to sign some players.

Good: Vuckic sounds promising, Cabaye is apparently already playing well.

Bad: Defensively we're a bit..eeehh. Forster may not be ready.

Ugly: Movie reference!

We weren't that bad. Not saying good, but not horrible. Some terrible defending and goalkeeping for their goals though.

Cabaye looked good, plays it very simple but effective. Vuckic with another goal and good performance.

Guest neesy111

Last time I defend Mike Williamson to my mates, like. He could have learnt a thing or two from Andy O'Brien today. Pathetic.

So Andy Carroll then good player................

:troll:

Guest BooBoo

Not looking too much into the result but at the back it's clear we need reinforcements.

How did Ba do?

Tiote, Colo, Enrique and Ben Arfa missing. Literally our four best players. Calm down, calm down.

And they'd have been able to stop Williamson/Forster fucking up how? :laugh:

Tiote, Colo, Enrique and Ben Arfa missing. Literally our four best players. Calm down, calm down.

And they'd have been able to stop Williamson/Forster fucking up how? :laugh:

Williamson wouldn't have been playing, for starters?

What an odd argument :lol:

Pre-season game without our 4 best players. Sounded like a decent run out with no injuries which is all that matters.

Aye. If I shit my pants every time a pre-season game was slightly disappointing my knicker bill would be through the roof.

Pre-season game without our 4 best players. Sounded like a decent run out with no injuries which is all that matters.

Aye. If I shit my pants every time a pre-season game was slightly disappointing my knicker bill would be through the roof.

When did you get so brilliant man? :lol:

New AS9.

Some right drama queens in here like.

My main concern's not the performance or result but the line up and the bench. One game left in pre-season and we look nowhere near ready for a Premier League game in terms of personnel.