Leeds United 3-2 Newcastle United - FT

Skirge

It's not being a 'drama queen' at all.

I'm concerned that we are continuing to make defensive mistakes, pre-season friendly or not. That and having to play Ryan Taylor at f***ing left back.

Decent runout, but a couple of worrying signs.

Not sure if you're being serious, JH...

You think having Jose who cuts off the supply of crosses (on one side), Tiote a mammoth DM and Colo who improves everyone around him... wouldn't have made a difference?

It's not being a 'drama queen' at all.

I'm concerned that we are continuing to make defensive mistakes, pre-season friendly or not. That and having to play Ryan Taylor at f***ing left back.

Decent runout, but a couple of worrying signs.

Some people are being a bit dramatic, let's be honest. Nobody's in any doubt that a few more signings need to be made and that we need to get something resembling our best line-up on the field for the Arsenal game.

I've said it a hundred times, Steven Taylor may offer goals, but put him anywhere in any back line and they look like they've never met each other before.

Why?

Because he plays as an individual hero not as a quiet member of a team like Colo and Williamson.  He's as much a liability as he is a goal threat.

You think having Jose who cuts off the supply of crosses (on one side), Tiote a mammoth DM and Colo who improves everyone around him... wouldn't have made a difference?

I didn't say it wouldn't make a difference, I said it wouldn't have made much of a difference to the goals we conceded. Of course they'd have improved us :lol:

I didn't say it wouldn't make a difference, I said it wouldn't have made much of a difference to the goals we conceded. Of course they'd have improved us :lol:

This is still retarded Jonny, sorry. Those situations would never have arose with different players on the field, etc.

Butterfly effect and all that.

Surely one of the main things when you bring in new players, is to get them to gel as a team. Especially before playing in a new league.

Our first Choice midfield hasnt played a single half competitive game together yet. Its not the best preperation really.

Guest neesy111

Relegation here we come according to that twat Steve Wraith.  Thankfully I don't believe a single thing that comes from his cunt of a mouth.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as Rich and say "never" but I certainly think your logic is a bit woolly and that the players I mentioned would have mitigated the chances substantially of such silly errors being repeatedly made.

This is still retarded Jonny, sorry. Those situations would never have arose with different players on the field, etc.

Butterfly effect and all that.

Aye, but they weren't. That's my point man.

Forster and Williamson having poor games shouldn't just be met with "Well, we were missing blah, blah and blah". They should be able to play better without Captain Colo with them :lol:

I'm not going to not criticise them because we were missing a couple of players. That's retarded.

Guest neesy111

So are Barcelona in trouble because they lost to Man Utd and Owen who couldn't hit a barn door last season scored after having such an advantage last season.  Pre season is all about fitness and I'll only judge us after the Arsenal game.

Terry Butcher in today's Mirror reckons we're going down.

Just like when everyone said we'd go down at the start of last season, when Hughton got sacked and when Carroll left.

2 out of QPR, Swansea, Norwich, an N'Zogbia-less Wigan and a Steve Kean managed Blackburn are finishing above us then? Fuck off.