Enrique's replacement

TRon

If the Enrique fee is circa ten as rumored pluse Carroll Fee plus Nolan and Routledge fees you've got to be topping close to 50 mill, that's one sexy bore hole for that money. FFS.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Van Aanholt?

Supposed to be highly rated at Chelsea isn't he?

want someone better than a player who's just about to be bumped up to 3rd best left back at a club(even if it is Chelsea)

Rather Van Aanholt than Bridge.

Guest bimpy474

Out of curiosity, highly unlikely but if we were to get Barnetta and M'Bengue in before the transfer window closes how would people feel?

We will have a chance to win ligue 1, and i will get some linguaphone French lessons.

Out of curiosity, highly unlikely but if we were to get Barnetta and M'Bengue in before the transfer window closes how would people feel?

Somewhat appeased but at the same time cautious.

My mood would be better than my current one.

Sorry but why would Ashley agree to sign the likes of Bridge when he's just done almost everything he can to get rid of older, supposedly high wagers in Nolan and Barton?

On loan it might appeal to the tight cunts.

Wouldn't mind Bassong for £4m. Not a direct replacement but a quality defender who could cover there and play at CB.

No reason PVA can't develop into a better player than Jose.

True but if Chelsea have an inkling of this they're hardly going to sell are they?

That's the thing, it took a couple of pretty mediocre seasons, and a season in the Championship, before he became the player we see today. Chelsea can't afford to give a player an acclimatization period like that. Especially not with one of the best LBs in the world as an option.

Neil Warnock and Nickey Shorey have been touted as possible replacements. Sorry but they aren't fit to lace his boots. M'Bengue or someone of a similar rating has to be the standard. I doubt it will be like, just my view.

You're not the TRon who picked up on my typo by any chance, are you? 

Well, get out of that one.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somewhat appeased but at the same time cautious.

Aye. We'd still find ourselves in a position not to dissimilar to last season in terms of quality/depth.

If that was it on ins/outs, I'd fucking livid that we hadn't bought a striker or cover at the back. Never seen M'Bengue play but I doubt he's as good as Jose and anyway...

Newcastle’s effort to sign Swansea left-back Neil Taylor collapsed on Thursday after it emerged his contract did not contain a £1m release clause, while Toulouse want too much money for Senegal international Cheikh M'Bengue.

...hardly seems nailed on we're actually going to sign him does it?

Neil Warnock and Nickey Shorey have been touted as possible replacements. Sorry but they aren't fit to lace his boots. M'Bengue or someone of a similar rating has to be the standard. I doubt it will be like, just my view.

You're not the TRon who picked up on my typo by any chance, are you? 

Well, get out of that one.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah that was the other TRon. The one with a bad limp and six toes on one foot.

No reason PVA can't develop into a better player than Jose.

True but if Chelsea have an inkling of this they're hardly going to sell are they?

That's the thing, it took a couple of pretty mediocre seasons, and a season in the Championship, before he became the player we see today. Chelsea can't afford to give a player an acclimatization period like that. Especially not with one of the best LBs in the world as an option.

Long term loan then? Although it's hardly long term beneficial to us but ST it would be.

Guest bimpy474

Joe Kinnear.

You can feck right off.

Just think, he can use him as a puppet on twitter:

JKinnear3

Fucking Chairman just fucking been in the fucking dressing room , Fucking Free Fucking Pizzas all around, what a f***ing guy!

Thats more like home :)