Enrique's replacement

TRon

Why will his replacement be a crap cheapy might I ask? We've not bought crap so far to replace outgoings.

They'll be cheap, continental and a decent player (not a patch on Jose mind).

Ashley isn't interested in complete asset stripping man, he wants to maintain a decent status quo so we can be sold for a higher price. There's a reson top 10 is our aim, it takes limited investment, has the potential to run at a good profit, brings in good players and makes us an attractive proposition to blokes with fat enough wallets. Making us relegation fodder won't get what he wants, his money back.

Self sustainable, with proven continental quality on the cheap, that's who we'll get.

Why will his replacement be a crap cheapy might I ask? We've not bought crap so far to replace outgoings.

They'll be cheap, continental and a decent player (not a patch on Jose mind).

Ashley isn't interested in complete asset stripping man, he wants to maintain a decent status quo so we can be sold for a higher price. There's a reson top 10 is our aim, it takes limited investment, has the potential to run at a good profit, brings in good players and makes us an attractive proposition to blokes with fat enough wallets. Making us relegation fodder won't get what he wants, his money back.

Self sustainable, with proven continental quality on the cheap, that's who we'll get.

Piss off man. Selling our best players for profit everytime there's a sniff of interest isn't going to get us top 10

It's our clear aim, did I say it would work?

The players we've brought in are top 10 quality, they're good footballers. We're not going to bring in league 1 shit, we'll bring in someone with a decent rep from the French league for cheaper than what we sold. It's just obvious.

Enrique's top quality man, it's not acceptable he's gone for me but there's plenty out there who can do a job. M'Bengue for example, nowhere near as good as Jose aka CL level but top 10 potential, undoubtedly.

It's not right, I don't like it but Ashley wants a sale and his money back.

It's our clear aim, did I say it would work?

The players we've brought in are top 10 quality, they're good footballers. We're not going to bring in league 1 s***, we'll bring in someone with a decent rep from the French league for cheaper than what we sold. It's just obvious.

Obvious like we've needed a pair of strikers since January and still only managed to bring in one on a fee? Obvious like the joke bids for N'Zogbia? Obvious like we dicked the club captain about over a new contract then fucked him off? Obvious that we're letting Barton go on a free because he dared to stand up to the petulant children that are running the club?

It's obvious that Mike Ashley has a strategy to get what he wants. Money.

We've scorned him, he doesn't think he owes a penny to NUFC and wants to sell, it's clear. Right now, he's plumping us up, so someone will come and buy us. Reducing the wage bill but bringing indecent quality to fill in gaps. He won't add to the squad, just fill in holes that have disappeared. Ba for Carroll, Cabaye for Nolan with perhaps the odd bargain thrown in.

It's a shit situation, he's covering his own back and we have to put up with it.

Don't think there will be a replacement, most like one of the young un's or Raylor will play there

Though if we do sign someone, it will undoubtedly be someone on the cheap therefore someone that is quite crap (especially in comparison to Jose)

Perch no doubt. Didn't play much last season and been injured during pre-seasons so he'll be like a new signing 0o

add inn dummet and tavernier and we have 3 new signings!

no complaints then!