La Liga

Village Idiot

Not sure which goal was my favourite last night, they were all ridiculous and class in their own way.  Didn't look that bothered when he broke the record!

Tello impresses me everytime I see him, that finish was pretty difficult I thought and he made it look easy.  Stupidly fast, can finish and is skillful.  What is he like 19 or 20?

I hope Balague is just being a bitter Espanyol/Liverpool fan.  Would hate to see him go there!

They are all very good, but I think my favourite is his first. Amazing technique there, and he makes it look so easy. What a player, absolutely unbelievable.

Yeah I just don't know, he seems to have gone chip and lob crazy lately, but the second was unreal.

Thought he'd took the third too far, tight angle, man back on the line......... Top corner, cheers  :lol:

Didn't see the game, but Real dropping points two games in a row, WOW, did not see that.  Ozil and Ramos sent off?  Surely the wheels aren't falling off just yet?!  Well, hopefully they are, would love them to fuck up a 10 point lead.

Guest neesy111

Didn't see the game, but Real dropping points two games in a row, WOW, did not see that.  Ozil and Ramos sent off?  Surely the wheels aren't falling off just yet?!  Well, hopefully they are, would love them to fuck up a 10 point lead.

The game at Camp Nou in a few weeks time will be the decider imo.

it would be f***ing out of this world if they did like, sadly mourihno has never let something like this slip through his fingers and i can't see why he'd start now :(

The fact that they will be without Ramos and Ozil for a few games surely wakens their team.

Guest Roger Kint

Just watched a video of all 234 of his goals for Barcelona. Best 14 minutes I'll spend today without a doubt, phenomenal player.

PM please.  Cheers

Its on the sun's website. Think the video name is on the Messi thread too in case you never got a pm

it would be f***ing out of this world if they did like, sadly mourihno has never let something like this slip through his fingers and i can't see why he'd start now :(

The fact that they will be without Ramos and Ozil for a few games surely wakens their team.

Hardly the biggest blows, equally. Sergio "The Walking Red Card" Ramos.

Guest neesy111

14 red cards in his career.  Makes Lee Catermole look a saint on those stats.

they've dropped 12 points all season and have a 6 point lead so on paper aye it looks unlikely, however i suppose if they lose one game between now and barca (assuming barca win them all) and it might get very edgy indeed

Plus Madrid's fixture list is much much harder....... they have to go to Osasuna, home to Valencia, away to Atletico, home to Sevilla and away to Bilbao and also have Sporting Gijon who they always struggle against.

Meanwhile most of Barca's games are against teams in the bottom half and mostly at home and probably away to Levante being thier hardest game.

If Barca beat them in the Clasico i think they will win it which would provide me with unbelievable lulz.

Guest neesy111

they've dropped 12 points all season and have a 6 point lead so on paper aye it looks unlikely, however i suppose if they lose one game between now and barca (assuming barca win them all) and it might get very edgy indeed

Plus Madrid's fixture list is much much harder....... they have to go to Osasuna, home to Valencia, away to Atletico, home to Sevilla and away to Bilbao and also have Sporting Gijon who they always struggle against.

Meanwhile most of Barca's games are against teams in the bottom half and mostly at home and probably away to Levante being thier hardest game.

If Barca beat them in the Clasico i think they will win it which would provide me with unbelievable lulz.

Their recent performances have been edgy to say the least, Mourinho has even said they are getting edgy.

If they blew this :lol:, couldn't happen to more despicable football team.

Guest neesy111

it would be fucking ridiculous, i'm getting excited at the very prospect of it happening now :lol:

i think it'd break mourinho like, his reputation would be in tatters for the first time ever

His ego, would burst like this.....

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100108063233/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/b5/20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

14 red cards in his career.  Makes Lee Catermole look a saint on those stats.

Sergio Redmist  ;)

You can have that for free

Just watched a video of all 234 of his goals for Barcelona. Best 14 minutes I'll spend today without a doubt, phenomenal player.

PM please.  Cheers

Its on the sun's website. Think the video name is on the Messi thread too in case you never got a pm

Cheers Roger.

What a beautiful sight seeing Madrid utterly losing the plot and sinking in a puddle of petulance and whining after Villarreal's equalizer. Always good to have a reminder the kind of c***s we are up against.

Still can't see Madrid letting it go. If we won the Clásico all bets would be off, however, we ourselves have to win every game until the end too, and that would be an all-time La Liga record...

it would be fucking ridiculous, i'm getting excited at the very prospect of it happening now :lol:

i think it'd break mourinho like, his reputation would be in tatters for the first time ever

No chance it'll happen.

No chance?

Chances are they lose at the Nou Camp considering their record against Barca. Then Barca need to rack up just 3 points more than Madrid in the other 9 games, the latter having a far more difficult run in.

Madrid are still favourites by virtue of their lead, but it's certainly not an impossibility.

Keeps it interesting if nowt else. Think Barça may falter when the CL comes back into it whereas Real, virtue of their draw at least against APOEL, can send the ressies out.