Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I'm kinda worried about Pards quoted comments on the BBC website around the fact '...it wasn't until WR joined Swansea that were were able to bring him in.'

Agree although it could also mean in terms of squad numbers as there was no room for another player in the squad with routledge here. But hopefully it doesnt mean there was no money at all

Guest Roger Kint

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I'm kinda worried about Pards quoted comments on the BBC website around the fact '...it wasn't until WR joined Swansea that were were able to bring him in.'

Why would you be worried? Do people go out in search of things to panic over? Its not like he needed SMith/Xisco off the wage bill first, it was someone pretty saleable who played in the same position. Farly obvious to clear the space first imo

Guest Wally_McFool

http://c0013904.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_7a1a5b4

What's with these ridiculous hand gestures?

Someone should tell them they look like a couple of dicks

Dear Danny and Gabby

You look like a pair of dicks!

Love

Wally

Why would you be worried? Do people go out in search of things to panic over? Its not like he needed SMith/Xisco off the wage bill first, it was someone pretty saleable who played in the same position. Farly obvious to clear the space first imo

“We needed to add to the squad. Having lost

Wayne Routledge there was a free squad place

and I’m delighted we’ve got him. ”

Guest Roger Kint

We needed to add to the squad. Having lost

and Im delighted weve got him.

He was hardly going to say 'Routledge is shit so we are delighted to have ditched him in favour of somone better' though was he?

We needed to add to the squad. Having lost

and Im delighted weve got him.

He was hardly going to say 'Routledge is s*** so we are delighted to have ditched him in favour of somone better' though was he?

Sorry my bad, i should have put a negative spin on it instead of posting that there quote.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

"They've just got a good player there. Lots of skill and fantastic pace. Sorry to see him go and wish him well for the future. "

They also reckon he can destroy Gibbs on Saturday.

General good reaction about him on there.