Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Utter fucking dross, same as every week.. He'll start against Man United and Ferguson will laugh his head off.

By the looks of things he'll be starting every week he is fit until Pardew leaves the club.

Fergie doesn't sell good players for £3m. Especially not if they're young.

He's shit but I hate that Fergie is infallible shit. He sold Rossi for 6m and Pique for 5m. He thought Jonny Evans was better than Pique ffs.

I doubt Pique would have ever made it in the PL. Now, he would, but as a teenager he probably would have never become a great defender.

Same goes for Rossi. PL is different to the Seria A.

Fergie doesn't sell good players for £3m. Especially not if they're young.

He's shit but I hate that Fergie is infallible shit. He sold Rossi for 6m and Pique for 5m. He thought Jonny Evans was better than Pique ffs.

Let's not forget that he's the one who bought Obertan in the first place as well. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The fact he signed him never mind starts him is one of the reasons why I just know under Pardew despite our good start we will always be shit as our performance tonight showed. Obertan is awful. I could do a better job and I'm deadly serious. When he plays we are playing with 10 men because he offers fuck all. He has a heart the size of a fucking knats bollock as well. Ugly bastard cunt can fuck off.

Ryan Taylor would do a better job, no word of a lie

I'm struggling to find a reason to disagree with this.

At least Raylor might chip in with some crosses. Shitebulb literally does nothing at all, ever. It's as if he's trying to be useless.

Footballing fraud.. reminds me of Duff in that sense.. constantly simulating activity, especially his closing down - pathetic lack of effort. Little Shane has shown far more desire and composure in three games than this bottler ever will.

Why the fuck did we give Barton away for free man? :lol:

It's like swapping a shiney pokimon Charizord for a Zubat

Even more funny that there weren't few people who said we wouldn't miss Barton. 11 games they've been right....

Why the fuck did we give Barton away for free man? :lol:

It's like swapping a shiney pokimon Charizord for a Zubat

I don't even know the relative values of these characters but it still made me laugh.

Guest Howaythetoon

After that performance, if he's picked to start against Man Utd, Pardew deserves the sack. If I were a manager and my own signing who I had kept faith in despite playing shite in general, put in that kind of performance, I'd be fucking livid with him to the point I'd drop him. Routledge did little for us in the Premier League but at least he whipped a cross in, at least he ran at his man and at least he didn't duck out of tackles. This fucking bulb head fuckes me right off.

I like him.

-

Not.

(That's due a revival, right?)