Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Well his is the only thread of a player getting bumped for criticism, obviously he out of the 5 in midfield is the only one who is responsible for creating things. The rest have their excuses.

f***ing Obertan, cost us this match the useless t***!

Really not sure what your problem is with this one. He had space, he had the ball, he even had time. He did nothing with it. That's regardless if the other 4 were gods or monsters, Obertan contributed no where near enough. Actually, nothing. I'm not blaming him for the loss but he's share of our attacking (and defending tbf) was not met by his effort. Them's the facts.

Guest Howaythetoon

We play with 10 men when this cunt starts, honestly he is fucking garbage, how the fuck he's a professional I don't know.

Well his is the only thread of a player getting bumped for criticism, obviously he out of the 5 in midfield is the only one who is responsible for creating things. The rest have their excuses.

Really not sure what your problem is with this one. He had space, he had the ball, he even had time. He did nothing with it. That's regardless if the other 4 were gods or monsters, Obertan contributed no where near enough. Actually, nothing. I'm not blaming him for the loss but he's share of our attacking (and defending tbf) was not met by his effort. Them's the facts.

That doesn't make any sense at all, but fair enough :)

Obertan is not good enough to take us where we want to go.  His style of play is not what we need from an advanced right midfielder who seems to be expected to play as a main, fast, outlet.  He is unsure in possession; he is non-committing in the tackle; he rarely attempts to beat his man from a wide position; he lacks a quality deep cross; and he has no goalscorers instinct.  He is the epitome of average and that is when he is having a good game. 

I'm actually quiet annoyed that we are now shackled with the player as I cannot see how he can improve as a player.  He is too fragile.  It would be a miracle if he were to attract some interest from France in the summer and was sold on.

A big mistake.

Sure. If it's beyond your comprehension i certainly won't bother.

As soon as 'fact' come in to play it's bad enough but proceeded by 'Them's the' I have quite trying to have a reasonable conversation :lol:

Have fun.

He's one of the doziest players i've ever seen for us, no exaggeration. Looks thick as mince and plays like it too. It would be funny if the manager, for some Godforsaken reason, didn't persist with him. I'm not advocating that Sammy should start, but he did more than him in his brief six-minute appearance, because he dropped a shoulder and ran at the full-back one time.

Obertan has one attribute - that's pace - and he may as well not have that cos he doesn't use it.

Butt/Smith levels of "fucking, please, get him out of the fucking team".

Stop writing him off you c***s.

Sincerely

Ian W

This. Ben Arfa must be an absolute shitter in training to not get in ahead of this numpty, he's incapable of finding space or controlling a football.

As soon as 'fact' come in to play it's bad enough but proceeded by 'Them's the' I have quite trying to have a reasonable conversation :lol:

Have fun.

My brother in misery.

You may have to edit that to make it the rebuke you intended :)

Sorry like Jon but he was fucking awful today. As a winger he offers absolutely nothing at all and has no idea how to play to his own strengths. Really piss-poor. If you took away his pace I'm not even convinced he would be a Championship standard player. Literally has no "map" of the game whatsoever, which is rare in top-level players.

Sorry like Jon but he was f***ing awful today. As a winger he offers absolutely nothing at all and has no idea how to play to his own strengths. Really p*ss-poor. If you took away his pace I'm not even convinced he would be a Championship standard player. Literally has no "map" of the game whatsoever, which is rare in top-level players.

:thup: