Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Has Kadar got his own back on Pards because his exclusion from even the most basic of first team/ressie jaunts is bizarre? I know he's a good defender, I've seen it with my own eyes therefore I can only assume he's fudding Mrs Pardew all over her two up, two down in Darras Hall.

I can't understand it either.

I think the first team* is pretty decent btw, but the squad itself is woefully thin in terms of quality.

*                        Krul

Simpson      Tayls   Colo   Enrique

Marveaux   Cabaye  Tiote  Jonas

HBA

Ba

At the moment:

Harper

Tavernier Williamson Kadar Ferguson

Barton Guthrie Abeid Gosling

Best Ameobi

THAT bad? I do fully expect us to sign at least 1 player before the season starts, 2 if Obertan is one of them.

Midfield is alright, the defence is terrible. We lose Best or Ba and they've got nowt behind them upfront.

that defence looks kinda shakey wouldn't want them all playing together at the same time

Has Kadar got his own back on Pards because his exclusion from even the most basic of first team/ressie jaunts is bizarre? I know he's a good defender, I've seen it with my own eyes therefore I can only assume he's fudding Mrs Pardew all over her two up, two down in Darras Hall.

Kadar not go to Holland?

Kadar not go to Holland?

Maybe, but it seems very odd we're dragging Tavernier/Dummett out to the US when we've got a full international on the books.

IP, a bit of topic but what makes you think Pardew is useless? This season will be the real test of how good a manager he is for me.

I think he's shit mate, he's a second division manager that was out of work and we signed him on a 5 and a half year contract.  He talks absolute wank and these people that saw an improvement in our performances once Hughton left completely bemuse me.  I was at Stevenage, I was at Stoke.  I think he'll be hated as bad as Souness and Allardyce once he's gone.  As it stands I support the team, but this guy's shown me nothing so far and it doesn't help that he's an absolute wanker.

If he proves me wrong then fantastic.  Joey Barton proved me wrong last year and people don't prove me wrong that often.

I fucking love you, you know that? I'm not being sarcastic either.

IP, a bit of topic but what makes you think Pardew is useless? This season will be the real test of how good a manager he is for me.

I think he's shit mate, he's a second division manager that was out of work and we signed him on a 5 and a half year contract.  He talks absolute wank and these people that saw an improvement in our performances once Hughton left completely bemuse me.  I was at Stevenage, I was at Stoke.  I think he'll be hated as bad as Souness and Allardyce once he's gone.  As it stands I support the team, but this guy's shown me nothing so far and it doesn't help that he's an absolute wanker.

If he proves me wrong then fantastic.  Joey Barton proved me wrong last year and people don't prove me wrong that often.

:lol: Hello, aye cheers.  What do you think of Gabriel Obertan?

Tbf we would be the first team to rely on youth. Lucky Albrighton, Coleman, Smalling, Hoilett etc had vast experience behind them.

not sure Albrighton had much experience before last season (though open to correction there) no harm in giving the kids a go but only with a lot of 1st teamers with them and not having a defence made up mostly of them

Kadar not go to Holland?

pretty sure i saw kadars named among the subs for the first game we played in Holland,  i can only presume he's injured again as he hasn't featured at Leeds, Gateshead or Ashington.

:lol: Hello, aye cheers.  What do you think of Gabriel Obertan?

I'll break his legs if I see him hanging around the stadium tomorrow. Just give me the nod.