Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Guest bimpy474

Pardew basically confirmed it, yeah.

Really? ???

He poured ice-cold water on Ryan Taylor's future in the team in the post-match interview. I think he even said 'wink wink' at one point.

You are awful but i like you......:D

Really? ???

He poured ice-cold water on Ryan Taylor's future in the team in the post-match interview. I think he even said 'wink wink' at one point.

:frantic: ;)

Really? ???

You are awful but i like you......:D

:lol:

Out of interest, is there any reason why he's getting a pass for a shit season last year but Ireland didn't for being shit for the similar time period before we moved for him?

Because he doesn't have pink wheels on his car

Guest CheickMansour

Gave in to temptation and decided to YT this guy. From the clips I looked at, he looked fantastic - tremendously athletic, good touch, and has a bit of fight about him. Obviously, there's only so much you can tell from YT; but I think he would be a very exciting signing (assuming we've actually bid for him).

Out of interest, is there any reason why he's getting a pass for a s*** season last year but Ireland didn't for being s*** for the similar time period before we moved for him?

Ireland is injury prone and a cunt/nut.