L'Equipe: Modibo Maiga fails medical; transfer 'abandoned'

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

Is there a "Victor Meldrew" poster of the year award on here like ?

Apparantly so, but I don't believe it

Nicely done.

Aye it was.

I'd like to think after watching the game for 30 year I can spot a player... Just don't see the upgrade from what we already have... What do you see different in him?...

You can spot a player from watching Youtube clips? Are you fucking daft mate?

I'd like to think after watching the game for 30 year I can spot a player... Just don't see the upgrade from what we already have... What do you see different in him?...

You can spot a player from watching Youtube clips? Are you f***ing daft mate?

:lol:

Hawer then LFEE, from your scouting trip to Youtube where there is only footage filmed from the crowd, what are his strengths and weaknesses? What kind of player is he and why do you think he is similar/and or of a similar level to what we have?

Eh...... Seem to remember pointing out Santon is a right back despite everyone else including the club stating they had bought a new left back... Happy to stick my neck out on that one come next season... Still waiting for someone to point out what this lad has got that we haven't already? Thought Erdinc was the better option personally... Would of give us something different as more of a Bellamy type forward...

When you see a club suddenly going all-out to sign a player who's not necessarily a big name, as we seem to be doing with Maiga, it's generally because they've seen something that indicates that he'll definitely make it.

Given our scouting team's track record, I'm quietly confident that this will be a fantastic signing.

When you see a club suddenly going all-out to sign a player who's not necessarily a big name, as we seem to be doing with Maiga, it's generally because they've seen something that indicates that he'll definitely make it.

Given our scouting team's track record, I'm quietly confident that this will be a fantastic signing.

Wrong. Looks leggy on Youtube. Too similar to Shola.

Rather have Erdinc who I have never seen play a match to the other striker that I've never seen play a match. He looks way better based on those zero matches watched.

:thup:

Wrong. Looks leggy on Youtube. Too similar to Shola.

All bad black players look alike, of course.

Eh...... Seem to remember pointing out Santon is a right back despite everyone else including the club stating they had bought a new left back... Happy to stick my neck out on that one come next season... Still waiting for someone to point out what this lad has got that we haven't already? Thought Erdinc was the better option personally... Would of give us something different as more of a Bellamy type forward...

It's a total myth that you need a "Bellamy type forward" in modern football, and Edinc isn't really a Bellamy type forward anyway tbh. Unless "Bellamy-type forward" is now simply a generic term that refers to "under 6ft and not black".