L'Equipe: Modibo Maiga fails medical; transfer 'abandoned'

Optimistic Nut

Based on nothing other than stereotypes, not hot on this.

Other than Etoo and Drogba no African striker has looked the real deal to me.

Is he a Martins/Gyan/Kalou? Ie an athlete with some skill but no idea how to play football?

Appreciate this is a slightly ridiculous post and British strikers can be brainless too, just there is an African "type" of hitman.

I've Youtubed him and I can confirm that on an 8 inch screen and at a distance I can't tell the difference between him and Obafemi Martins.

Sochaux coach Mehmed Bazdarevic says Newcastle target Modibo Maiga refused to travel to Nancy for today's match.

You can just imagine them telling him to get on the coach and for him to stomp his feet and lay on the ground like a petulant child. :lol:

Sochaux coach Mehmed Bazdarevic says Newcastle target Modibo Maiga refused to travel to Nancy for today's match.

You can just imagine them telling him to get on the coach and for him to stomp his feet and lay on the ground like a petulant child. :lol:

Picked a bad place to tell him mind, middle of the supermarket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOSmkxyI5Y&feature=related

Imagine Souness man management with all of our snail eaters  :lol:

You've got a poofs name. In goal!

:lol:

probably get chucked in the reserves for lessons on "properness" with Deano Saunders

Yohann, that a fucking nancy boys name, left fucking back for you son. And no pretty little passes either, you hit fucking Shola on the diagonal or you'll have me to answer to

Seriously though, as badly as we need a striker, do we really want this stroppy number in our squad? I really can't stomach whinging twats of that ilk. Is he really THE striker to fill the void? Do we want him THAT badly? So many questions that nee fucker has answers to. If this was Sturridge, then I'd pay over the odds and disregard the behaviour. Seeing as he's an unknown quantity I'm not too sure #panicbuyftw

Seriously though, as badly as we need a striker, do we really want this stroppy number in our squad? I really can't stomach whinging twats of that ilk. Is he really THE striker to fill the void? Do we want him THAT badly? So many questions that nee fucker has answers to. If this was Sturridge, then I'd pay over the odds and disregard the behaviour. Seeing as he's an unknown quantity I'm not too sure #panicbuyftw

Ben Arfa...