Newcastle vs Fulham - 28/08/11 at 1:00pm (Not on TV)

Fatwax

Good job we sold Carroll, I can't imagine the state of the team if we didn't have 35 million to spend

D'you ever think it might actually be time to move on like?

Aye. Funny enough, that's also what Barton and Jose thought.

Good job we sold Carroll, I can't imagine the state of the team if we didn't have 35 million to spend

:boomboom:

When I get some clear indication that it was worthwhile doing that deal then I most certainly will

Disappointed that Best and Lovenkrands are starting. Would rather we'd started with Ba and Sa. Ameobi.

Nonetheless have to hope they do the business for us. Here's hoping for a big performance from the midfield.

Obertan on the right wing and Lovenkrands up front will not work. Then again it's better than Lovenkrands on the right  :undecided:

Fucking embarrassing that we don't at least have a LB in place already let alone a new forward.

Hoping for some nice through balls from Cabaye to Best to tuck away. HTL

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

Best and Lovenkrands.

Most of us would have complained if we'd started a championship game with that line up. Absolutely disgraceful that we still havent upgraded them.

208 days since we sold Andy Carroll and we're playing Lovenkrands and Best up front. :lol:

The only thing I can say for Pardew is that at least he seems to be picking based on form.  At least Lovenkrands and Best were on the end of things the other night while Ba was totally anonymous.  I'm annoyed that we've intentionally weakened our right hand side as well though, total stupidity.

Surely there's a chance that we're going to play Lovenkrands and Obertan either side of Best?  I can't see Jonas tucking in that much though so probably not.  Would probably have made more sense to play Jonas and Obertan either side of Best and hoyed another central midfielder in.