Nolan Roux

Optimistic Nut

Guest Chubby Jason

He should be showing his delight at some French newspaper report that we might be signing a player? Fucking hell.

Aye original source is the one that confused the fuck out of me this morning.

http://www.lalsace.fr/sport/2011/08/27/le-doute-maiga-l-option-luyindula

Which says Maiga still wants to join Newcastle but it's looking doubtful because we've matched the release clause for Nolan Roux and are just waiting for Lens & Brest to sort things between themselves.

Nar.

From that video he looks like a second striker: frequently involved in the build up play, and good at protecting the ball. Consequently he wasn't much inside the opponent's box. The same role did Ba perform in our training matches..But what we really need is a center forward who uses the space between the defense and the keeper, a player that is good in timing his runs, and who is capable of being at the right place at the right time, a quick poacher in other words...

From that video he looks like a second striker: frequently involved in the build up play, and good at protecting the ball. Consequently he wasn't much inside the opponent's box. The same role did Ba perform in our training matches..But what we really need is a center forward who uses the space between the defense and the keeper, a player that is good in timing his runs, and who is capable of being at the right place at the right time, a quick poacher in other words..I hope Roux is capable of filling that position..

If we're going to play two up front (still unsure what the plan is meant to be) then I'd assume Ba would be the one right up there to finish things off.

From that video he looks like a second striker: frequently involved in the build up play, and good at protecting the ball. Consequently he wasn't much inside the opponent's box. The same role did Ba perform in our training matches..But what we really need is a center forward who uses the space between the defense and the keeper, a player that is good in timing his runs, and who is capable of being at the right place at the right time, a quick poacher in other words..I hope Roux is capable of filling that position..

If we're going to play two up front (still unsure what the plan is meant to be) then I'd assume Ba would be the one right up there to finish things off.

If that's the plan I'm satisfied..Because we need opposite movements in attack..In the last two matches both Ba and Ameobi were involved in the build up play.Neither of them used the space behind the defense, which makes everything much more easier for the opponent..

Guest ykmkmdd

Get in, it's working! Dave's like Chris from Sopranos, people, he needs someone to lay some tough love down on him.

Who's the forum Paulie?

:lol:

There seems to be a few posters on a downer at the moment - if I see dancing animals or a bloke sitting on a bucket I find skipping the post massively increases my chances of getting to the bottom of the page without opening my wrists.

----------------------------Krul

Simpson----Taylor--------------Coloccini---------Cissokho

----Cabaye--------------Tiote------------------Jonas

--------------Roux----------------Ben Arfa

---------------------------Best

Hells yeah

Edit: and with Harper, Ba, Ameobi, Marveaux, Vuckic, Ferguson, Williamson, Gosling, SAmeobi, and Abeid we have a decent crop that would form a light yet exciting squad.