Carling Cup 3rd Round - Nottingham Forest (a)

Rich

Should easily win this one.  Forest are nowhere near as good now as they were when we were in the CCC.

Eerily similar to a comment I made about Scunny. All depends on our performance, basically. On paper we're miles better than both but it means nowt if you don't turn up and you have Lovenkrands on the right wing.

Hopefully we'll have a new RW by then...

Should easily win this one.  Forest are nowhere near as good now as they were when we were in the CCC.

Eerily similar to a comment I made about Scunny. All depends on our performance, basically. On paper we're miles better than both but it means nowt if you don't turn up and you have Lovenkrands on the right wing.

:lol:

Shit, that sounded like a throwaway comedic exaggeration at first, but both elements are probably correct.

:lol:

Shit, that sounded like a throwaway comedic exaggeration at first, but both elements are probably correct.

It's toeing the line between the two, for sure. Classic bit of "experienced player shoehorning" from Pards, that one.

Can we please quash the rumour that we're getting anything more than a LB and a CF. Thanks :razz:

Please log out of Jonny Hall's account, Dave.

Guest north shields lad

Perfect draw, decent away day, only 2 and a half hours down the A1, should win, and a good chance to abuse the scabs

Any idea how much this will be. Don't live too far from Nottingham. I know they won't have released prices yet but ballpark?

Around £20 max hopefully, any ideas on when they announce what date the fixtures on