Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Great news if true.

Yes and no. Increases the chances of Colo not making it.

Indeed but I'm fine with Colo missing this one if it means he'll be fully fit for Swansea next weekend with no worries of a niggling injury.

@richiesouthern: the davide santon facebook page which is ran by his father has just made an update to say Davide will start tomorrow #nufc

:giggs:

Gonna get bollocked from Pards for releasing that snippet when he shouldn't have......will be dropped before kick off!

Probably another fake account.

It's legit. About half way down the page there's a video of Santon saying (in Italian) that it's his official FB profile.

Strange that it's only 700 followers on this site then.

It is strange but I don't know what you want me to say, it is his official page :lol:

According to you and some Italian bloke pretending to be Davide Santon, bet the other bloke spells his name David.

Probably another fake account.

It's legit. About half way down the page there's a video of Santon saying (in Italian) that it's his official FB profile.

Strange that it's only 700 followers on this site then.

It is strange but I don't know what you want me to say, it is his official page :lol:

According to you and some Italian bloke pretending to be Davide Santon, bet the other bloke spells his name David.

It's like that time when that Ben Arfa impersonator rocked up at Newcastle Airport all over again  :huff:

Instead of Colo or Raylor?

Simpson      Santon    Coloccini/Perch    R.Taylor.

That's fucking ugly. Suppose Simpson and Santon could be switched without making much difference to the overall  picture? :undecided:

That's f***ing ugly. Suppose Simpson and Santon could be switched without making much difference to the overall  picture? :undecided:

If Colo plays that's our defence minus Taylor, can't be that fucking ugly. Obviously if Colo plays.

That's fucking ugly. Suppose Simpson and Santon could be switched without making much difference to the overall  picture? :undecided:

This is incorrect because Pardew has already said Perch will play, meaning he wouldn't select Santon over him. It means Santon will either replace Coloccini or Taylor, I'm guessing Coloccini.

This is incorrect because Pardew has already said Perch will play, meaning he wouldn't select Santon over him. It means Santon will either replace Coloccini or Taylor, I'm guessing Coloccini.

Missed that. Ignore the above then.