Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Ziegler virtually sold to Trabzonspor, according to a report 'Sky Sport', Juventus have already found a replacement: it's Davide Santon (21), Inter-back property, the last stagioen on loan at Cesena, and that according to the British media is one step away from Newcastle. In England, in fact, damage to closed the deal with Inter, who received about 6 million euros, but the news is that last-placed Juventus would deal with bullying in the offering will be collected as soon as the money the sale of Ziegler (4 million) plus

Long link alert

Juve are in for him, last minute bid after they sold there LB. According to reports in Italy.

:lol:

Mike, fast, send tha choppa!

:lol:

More like an Easyjet ticket to Stanstead.

Ziegler virtually sold to Trabzonspor, according to a report 'Sky Sport', Juventus have already found a replacement: it's Davide Santon (21), Inter-back property, the last stagioen on loan at Cesena, and that according to the British media is one step away from Newcastle. In England, in fact, damage to closed the deal with Inter, who received about 6 million euros, but the news is that last-placed Juventus would deal with bullying in the offering will be collected as soon as the money the sale of Ziegler (4 million) plus

Long link alert

Link doesn't work for me :dontknow:

Long link alert

Link doesn't work for me :dontknow:

Guest ShearerWHC

Was there a particular reason there was "zero chance" of him going to Roma? I'd reckon that would count for Juve as well.

Roma has Josè Angel and Heinze as LB, Juve has only De Ceglie, since also Grosso seems out of the squad definitely

Was there a particular reason there was "zero chance" of him going to Roma? I'd reckon that would count for Juve as well.

Roma has Josè Angel and Heinze as LB, Juve has only De Ceglie, since also Grosso seems out of the squad definitely

Think you need to take the other side into consideration as well.