Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Glad to see him starting to shoot more.  Has a good technique, so it always baffled me that he seemed reluctant to smack it?  Must have been a confidence thing.

Arguably our best player this season.  Certainly our most consistent.

Glad to see him starting to shoot more.  Has a good technique, so it always baffled me that he seemed reluctant to smack it?  Must have been a confidence thing.

Can't disagree with that he has looked very smart about the pitch. Italian teams are hovering so it remains to be seen if he will remain a Newcastle player or be lured back home. A big fat wedge and Mike would sell goes without saying  :coolsmiley:

Nice smileys round here ... first post and hope to stick around  O0

Guest palnese

He's been our best player this season. Could watch him run down that the flank all day. Lovely, lovely player.

Would love for him to get a goal soon.

Can't disagree with that he has looked very smart about the pitch. Italian teams are hovering so it remains to be seen if he will remain a Newcastle player or be lured back home. A big fat wedge and Mike would sell goes without saying  :coolsmiley:

Nice smileys round here ... first post and hope to stick around  O0

Mmmmm.......

I take it mmmm... means nice to hear from you and welcome to the forum...

Nice of you to greet me m8 but no need to go over the top now was there  :coolsmiley:

Nice of you to greet me m8 but no need to go over the top now was there  :coolsmiley:

Welcome to the forum mate.

Two things though: No more "m8", and I'm pretty sure that avatar is already used by someone else on here :laugh:

:snod:

Said a few times this season that his main issue was confidence and experience and eventually his end product will come.

It would help if he had a better attacking force to link up with other than Jonas who unfortunately looks a spent force but his game is all coming together nicely.

I thought he was brilliant when he was on but just to balance it out a bit, his defending against Stam for the chance just before he got injured was really poor. Just let him spin and get into the box in a dangerous area with ease. Apart from that another consistent display.

Was really worried that the commentator had jinxed it saying he had played every game for us and then he hobbled off. Sounds like he will be ok.

*oh and a far better "winger" than Jonas.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Two things though: No more "m8", and I'm pretty sure that avatar is already used by someone else on here :laugh:

Yup! My first thought was, what the fuck is RobW doing in the football section!?