Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Dissapointing but on the cards the minute Haidara came in.

Had a feeling we wouldn't see him back in the starting line up when he got fit again. Shame, I don't think he wants to leave.

More general pisses in the face of fans tmrw then. At least one player out if not more. Zero in.

La vita è strana.... Non mi sarei mai immaginato di tornare... Volevo ringraziare il Newcastle e tutti i tifosi per questi tre anni e mezzo insieme..... abbiamo passato tanti bei momenti...Questa città e questa squadra rimarranno sempre nel mio cuore.

Si inizia un nuovo capitolo.. Sono felice di tornare all'Inter... Lì è iniziata la mia carriera e lì ho vissuto tanti momenti importanti..... Darò il massimo per ripagare la fiducia che mi è stata data

Life is strange... I never expected to return... Thanks Newcastle and thanks to all the fans for these 3 and a half years together... we've spent many good times.... This city and this team will always remain in my heart.

I start a new adventure.... I'm happy to return to Inter... There I started my career and there I lived so many important moments.... I will give my best to repay the faith

Lifted straight from his legit FB page.

Tara then.