JH

Guest bimpy474

DamianSpellman Damian Spellman

I'm told Balotelli to #nufc on loan is wide of the mark

We're buying him instead.

:laugh:

FCB_Ben Ben

by Leazeslad

Mario Ballotelli #nufc one year loan deal agreed. #mcfc agree to pay half his wages. Deal now subject to medical in Newcastle at 1pm

:lol:

Would spunk in my pants until the QPR game like that episode of Jam.

Guest bimpy474

FCB_Ben Ben

by Leazeslad

Mario Ballotelli #nufc one year loan deal agreed. #mcfc agree to pay half his wages. Deal now subject to medical in Newcastle at 1pm

Half his wages, we are never going to pay half a million a month.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

FCB_Ben Ben

by Leazeslad

:omg:

Not sure if I'm 'Please let this be true!' or 'NO WE'RE NOT READY FOR THE MADNESS!'

Lassana Diarra has gone to stay at Real Madrid .... Desiring to leave the club in Madrid, the French midfielder seemed close to Tottenham last week before retracting as salary conditions offered by the Spurs did not suit him. And on Wednesday, Marca reported that the players trained at Havre refused an offer from AC Milan.

FCB_Ben Ben

by Leazeslad

Would spunk in my pants until the QPR game like that episode of Jam.

Just watched that episode 2 days ago!  :aww:

Graeme Bailey

SkyGraemeBailey On the Bundesliga list - our German correspondent Thomas Zocher explains it as like this...

4 minutes ago

SkyGraemeBailey All players that are wanting to clinch a transfer to Bundesliga or away have to be put on a certain transfer list created by DFL by 11DST

3 minutes ago

Ic_reply