Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Newcastle United bid £8.25mil for Udinese striker Di Natale and are in advanced talks with Chelsea over the possibility of signing Daniel Sturridge on a season long loan.

Di Natale would be fantastic signing, if only was true.

Eyeing 3 strikers according to the Ronnie Gill. Phwoar

"Eyeing" on transfer deadline day ffs! We should be sweating about how long the medical is taking by now.

Don't think you need the medical done by 11, just the papers sent to the FA.

Newcastle United bid £8.25mil for Udinese striker Di Natale and are in advanced talks with Chelsea over the possibility of signing Daniel Sturridge on a season long loan.

considering Di Natale is 33 years (34 in October) old that is b*lls1t

Bollocks :lol:

He's 33. :lol:

He's 33. :lol:

Fuck! didn't think he was that old. Still better than Shola even at that price.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bollocks :lol:

He was revealed as a Blackpool fan a while back.

Guest bimpy474

If we sign Balotelli , I will offer up a pig to the Gods.

i'll kill a cow

I'll kill my Mrs, close enough dna to a cow.

Guest bimpy474

We should be trying a bit of smash and grab on Everton like.

Arteta on the right of our midfield would make me all dreamy.

Guest bimpy474

Just doesn't seem right to not see Craig David's punchworthy face outside SJP on deadline day!

We must have declined the invitation to provide bacon butties...cost savings and all that

The day is young, bet he is over there in the evening.

If we sign Balotelli , I will offer up a pig to the Gods.

As much as it could go spectacularly wrong, I would love to take a chance on the moody fucker. Like Bellamy and Barton, he's the sort of character that you hate if they play for your opponents but love to have on your side.

Obviously no chance of it happening, but would be nice.

Howay Ian, you cant hate Ballotelli, he's hilarious.

Jol who do you think we'll end up with today?

My guess is just Parker and Cahill and 3 or 4 of the deadwood out.  Cant see much else happening.  Dont think Leandro will happen this window, Diarra won't happen, won't accept less than £120k pw now that he's with RM.

We need a striker but I don't think we'll get one.

Andre-Pierre Gignac will not go to Saint-Etienne. And for good reason, says La Provence: Olympian striker is currently in England where he talks to a club, without it being possible to know which one. Remember that Fulham, Blackburn, Everton are the names of English clubs interested ...

Why aren't we joining this party?