Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

I'm lying in bed in a hotel in Chicago watching this all on FSC.  Oh how I've missed the drama!

What come visit me? :hom: What kind of hotel are you in that has FSC? My apartment cable is lacking.

I'm in the home-from-home titled 'Essex Inn' on South Michigan Ave.  Stayed in the Best Western last year down the road but couldn't get in this time.  Rent a room.  FSC doing a simulcast of SSN all day I believe.  I'm off out shortly anyway.

Ah, you're literally right next door to me. Like, maybe a building or two apart. I stayed at the Essex in July last time I visited.

Three blocks away at work. Lets get pissed at lunch if we sign a striker.

:thup:

Guest palnese

#Hargreaves' move to Manchester City breaks down amid injury scare. Apparently he fell out of the transfer window.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Well break through, it has been left to the 11th hour but it's confirmed I have got a table for me and the wife at the Indians tonight

Can´t believe the striker we were promised isn´t here yet....

quotes? link?

ok...promised i a strong word....but did pardew not say more than once that a striker was highest priority together with a LB or have i misunderstood everything ???

What the fuck would possess anyone to go and stand outside a training ground? Fucking brain donors.

I hope enough pages have been made to hide this before Skirge gets back :lol:

:lol: aye fkn cheeky fkers trying to take the fkn piss out of him won't go down well

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

19tmb titus bramble

All rumours of me leaving safc are untrue. Don't know where they come from or who starts them but there's no truth in any of them

What rumours Titus? :lol:

He feels unloved and left out