Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

London or not, it's Fulham man. They have probably the shittest ground and fans on the league. Proper boring as fuck.

The fact we couln't sell ourselves (or pay the wages) over Fulham is actualy disgusting.

The neutral end must have some appeal!

2242: News from Scotland, and it's got a hint of mystery about it. Rangers have rejected a late £9m offer for striker Nikica Jelavic after receiving a call from an agent who refused to say what club he was representing. It could have been anyone but let's rule Accrington Stanley out for starters.

Us in panic mode?

Guest WashyGeordie

London or not, it's Fulham man. They have probably the shittest ground and fans on the league. Proper boring as f***.

The fact we couln't sell ourselves (or pay the wages) over Fulham is actualy disgusting.

Michael Jackson sold him imo.

2242: News from Scotland, and it's got a hint of mystery about it. Rangers have rejected a late £9m offer for striker Nikica Jelavic after receiving a call from an agent who refused to say what club he was representing. It could have been anyone but let's rule Accrington Stanley out for starters.

Us in panic mode?

Had the same thought myself.

How depressing is it that I'm really eager for the financials for the year ended June 30, 2011? At least then we can see how close Ashley is to having the club on course for a net profit, and thus more attractive to a potential buyer. It really all comes down to that.

London or not, it's Fulham man. They have probably the shittest ground and fans on the league. Proper boring as fuck.

A stable Premiership club with European football. Boring? Get a grip man.

Us in panic mode?

Had the same thought myself.

of course not, we bid through david craig at this point

Guest WashyGeordie

Last 5 strikers we paid a transfer fee for:

Leon Best, Feb 2010

Xisco, Sept 2008

Obafemi Martins, Aug 2006

Albert Luque, Aug 2005

Michael Owen, Aug 2005

And we're probably still paying for the bottom 3!

How depressing is it that I'm really eager for the financials for the year ended June 30, 2011? At least then we can see how close Ashley is to having the club on course for a net profit, and thus more attractive to a potential buyer. It really all comes down to that.

if we're on course for a profit he's not going anywhere