Bryan Ruiz

JH

Can anyone summarise wtf's going on with this transfer? Sounds, er, interesting to say the least.

Fuck knows. Either way I'm pissing on Costa Rican bananas in Asda tonight.

Should go down to Asda now and stand over the bananas with your cock out checking the forum on a phone for the next two hours.

Can anyone summarise wtf's going on with this transfer? Sounds, er, interesting to say the least.

Whatever's happening regarding bids, player choice etc, I genuinely believe it's now far too late for the deal to be completed anyway.

Guest Rainforest

Would be mental to think that what we couldnt get done in 8 months, we can get done in but a few hours. There is clearly no interest/will to bring in a new striker, Im sure Dekka and Mike have gone to bed with a smile on their face already.

Whatever's happening regarding bids, player choice etc, I genuinely believe it's now far too late for the deal to be completed anyway.

You only need to fax papers before the deadline, medicals and such don't matter.

Can just see Ashley putting on a dutch voice gives DC a ring...

"yes, yes, newcastle have match fulhams offer.... AND are offering him more money than they have"  :troll:

Puts phone down and switches to sky sports news....  :memelol:

Plenty time for clubs that aren't us

Guest BooBoo

Why drop Best when he's in the form he's in? Wait until January to get the players in who really want to be here. January transfer windows always go our way.

Then come 1st Feb, "there's vey little value in the January market. We'll be in the market though come the summer, make no mistake of that."

Guest guinness_fiend

Realistically though, no chance of signing anyone out of the blue in the next couple of hours. Seriously, we've had this long to bring a striker in, you really think if it was happening we'd leave it until 11pm today??

Laughable. s*** small time board.

Sorry to break it to you, but the lure of the capital and a potential lateral move to Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea in the future is a lot more attractive than a potential move to the Mackems or Boro.

And I wish that people would stop harping on about how we've left everything so late.  We've already signed a couple of decent players and other clubs seem to be suffering in the market too.  Until such time as anyone on this board can show me a business plan that's predicated on last-minute purchases, then I call bullshit on the whole thing.

We've got less than two hours to wait and whatever happens, que sera, sera.

Realistically though, no chance of signing anyone out of the blue in the next couple of hours. Seriously, we've had this long to bring a striker in, you really think if it was happening we'd leave it until 11pm today??

Sorry to break it to you, but the lure of the capital and a potential lateral move to Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea in the future is a lot more attractive than a potential move to the Mackems or Boro.

And I wish that people would stop harping on about how we've left everything so late.  We've already signed a couple of decent players and other clubs seem to be suffering in the market too.  Until such time as anyone on this board can show me a business plan that's predicated on last-minute purchases, then I call bullshit on the whole thing.

Aye, because once you come here you're tied to the area and a move south is impossible. :lol:

If only we'd known since the end of the January transfer window that we needed at least two centre-forwards. Man alive, if only we'd known...