Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Why is Wenger being a cunt?

Because he Park is Korean, and he hasn't dropped one of the form players in world football for him obviously, despite Park being seen as fairly shit by most Arsenal fans.

:lol: :thup:

Think I'd give up with football if we signed that abomination.

Really? What are these judgements being based on?

The 300 minutes competitive football in 4 relatively meaningless games he's been given in the past four months? His 0 Premiership appearances? His 7 goals in 5 games for the national team since joining Arsenal?

Obviously I'm not advocating that he start ahead of RVP. Why is he not even on the bench of Chamakh, who supposedly has no future at Arsenal? Why is a geriatric Thierry Henry being loaned for two months so they can keep him off the bench while Chamakh is away at the ACON? Why has he not been given a single minute in a game that matters to prove that he's not terrible?

And if he's so shit that Wenger can tell he's shit without even seeing him play, why go to the trouble of pulling him out of a hotel room in Lille and signing him for a good bit of money in the first place?

Why?

:rant:

He obviously realised what a monumental fuck up he made, hence not playing him despite everything said above. He's that bad that they've had to go out and sign Henry which speaks volumes.

He's not though.

I'm biased, but I know that he's more than good enough to at least get a chance to prove that he can play.

If there was no intention of letting him be anything other than emergency cover, then they should have not signed him as opposed to ruining a decent player's career.

He's been given game time in the Champions League but proved he wasn't up to it.

By that logic Coloccini should have never played for us again starting sometime around October 2008.

So easy to wind up. :lol:

He is pretty shite though. :thup:

I hate the "I can't be bothered with this argument anymore so I'll pretend I was on the wind up from the beginning. You're the fool for taking it seriously!" card.

True though, even if I did mean it but not quite to the level that got you chomping.

I hate the "I can't be bothered with this argument anymore so I'll pretend I was on the wind up from the beginning. You're the fool for taking it seriously!" card.

True though, even if I did mean it but not quite to the level that got you chomping.

You called Park Chu-Young shit, that would be like me making insinuations about the sexual orientation of your mother.

You called Park Chu-Young shit, that would be like me making insinuations about the sexual orientation of your mother.

:lol: Your English is far too good.

Only in Korea.

Only in Korea.

Probably only for me actually :lol:

Guest VaVaVoom

If only we could go and get a striker now to play with Ba when he comes back we would have an unreal side WITH decent cover once fully fit.

---Krul---

Simpson---S.Taylor---Coloccini---Santon

Ben Arfa---Cabaye---Tiote---Jonas

Sow---Ba

Subs: Harper, R.Taylor, Williamson, Guthrie, Marveaux, Shola and Best

Perch, Obertan, Gosling, Vuckic, Abeid, Ferguson, Lovenkrands and Sameobi as back up.

Canny that...

We have to be in for Salomon Kalou, he's out of contract at the end of the season, apparently Arsenal have bid 3m, absolute bargain at that price. Great player who is familiar with the premiership and can challenge both wingers and the strikers.