Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I have not seem one LB on these pages that is anywhere near Debuchy...... if we can get Debuchy i would'nt think twice about it......

Would rather Debuchy and Santon as our fullbacks than Taylor and Santon or Nagatomo and Santon or any others....

It's not like Santon is incredibly uncomfortable and performs badly at LB either he could be our Lahm  :D

It's not like Santon is incredibly uncomfortable and performs badly at LB either he could be our Lahm  :D

Is it just me or has Lahm not being playing RB of late?... He certainly was against Real Madrid...

I have not seem one LB on these pages that is anywhere near Debuchy...... if we can get Debuchy i would'nt think twice about it......

Would rather Debuchy and Santon as our fullbacks than Taylor and Santon or Nagatomo and Santon or any others....

Agree with this (as u already know)

Debuchy is a top pro and a real winner, works very hard and is consistent, and above all he's quality! Him and Mbiwa as the right sided part of our defense would be immense!

Is it just me or has Lahm not being playing RB of late?... He certainly was against Real Madrid...

Yh he is because Alaba is coming through and now they actually have a choice but like Santon.... Lahm can play both sides with relative ease.....

Not saying Santon will be as good as Lahm at any stage lol, but he could be a quality fullback that can play both sides with relative ease.

I have no problems keeping Santon where he is if the RB we sign is of genuine quality and Debuchy is of genuine quality.

nagatomo is canny like... strong full back.. more enrique mould.

He's the second-best left back I've ever seen in the flesh. Ridiculous work rate, never stops running.

Not the best defensively but he'd be great linking up with Jonas and exploiting the wide areas.

He's the second-best left back I've ever seen in the flesh. Ridiculous work rate, never stops running.

Not the best defensively but he'd be great linking up with Jonas and exploiting the wide areas.

2nd after LYP?  O0 ...sounds a bit like Lee Young Pyo from his PSV Eindhoven days

2nd after LYP?  O0 ...sounds a bit like Lee Young Pyo from his PSV Eindhoven days

Am I that predictable? :lol:

Someone has been playing Football Manager 2012...

Haven't even got to play this years version yet  :'(

I've literally never heard any of those words before.

Gouweleeuw has been touted strongly as a Vertonghen replacement.

Zouma is first choice for St Etienne at 17...

Astori has been brilliant for Calgiari and is being touted for a return to Milan

Beladj has been around the block for a while now... Ocampos is labeled the  Argentinian Ronaldo...

I just  read a lot and watch youtube clips and so on  :lol:

Gouweleeuw is very impressive(unproven tho), basically Pique with pace lol.

Him and the lad we've already been linked with, Van Dijk, are being touted for the national team. Both class.

Zouma have looked really good for St. Etienne as well. Early days, but looks the part like.

Haven't seen much live from the others Spudil mentioned, but heard good stuff (and seen clips, of course).

Guest Wally_McFool

We wont be signing them but Van Der Vaart and Bale are "players that I like" and I hope Pardew feels the same and comes out and says so himself!

Guest dogbeak

Gouweleeuw is very impressive(unproven tho), basically Pique with pace lol.

looking forward to hearing his surname pronounced with a geordie accent

Guest MrSundlofer

Someone has been playing Football Manager 2012...

Says you :lol:

What kind of wonderkids have I been posting?