Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest MrSundlofer

Bakaye Traoré from French club Nancy is a free agent in the summer and wanted by AC Milan and Porto... Could be something for us.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/1/24/1327447419134/Malis-Bakaye-Traore--007.jpg

Guest sicko2ndbest

Are we in a stronger position transfer wise

1) we have a bigger pull thanks to exploits this season and European football

2) Clubs will drive a harder bargain with us

3) players will want larger salaries

Really don't want us to change our blueprint and I don't think we will! Players like Dempsey and Moses while being revelations this season will command huge wages!

What are your realistic targets this summer?

I think if we are going to make a move for Debuchy its going to have to be before the Euros kick off. Sagna is out with a broken leg .. so Debuchy is guranteed right back for the tournament .. this could drive his price up massively.. Lets sign him now!!

I think if we are going to make a move for Debuchy its going to have to be before the Euros kick off. Sagna is out with a broken leg .. so Debuchy is guranteed right back for the tournament .. this could drive his price up massively.. Lets sign him now!!

Touche!

Guest pont-toon

Mbiwa having another rock solid performance for Montpellier V Rennes tonight but the stand out player for me has been Rennes Yacine Brahime, 22 year old centre midfield playmaker. French u21 international. No doubt been in Grahame Carr's sights for years. Also, didnt realise that Marveaux's brother plays for Montpellier until i watched the game.

Mbiwa having another rock solid performance for Montpellier V Rennes tonight but the stand out player for me has been Rennes Yacine Brahime, 22 year old centre midfield playmaker. French u21 international. No doubt been in Grahame Carr's sights for years. Also, didnt realise that Marveaux's brother plays for Montpellier until i watched the game.

Would be a fantastic signing but i think his performances are making bigger clubs stand up and reckon we will look elsewhere.

Tbf with all the games we will have next year if we do well in the cups..... its not like people that are usually on the bench are going to be there all season long.

There will be lots of chances for everyone next season and i do expect more rotation than we had this season.

martin olsson,grant hanley and jr hoillet for 10 million please.pace power and more pace.if we sell tiote chuck in nzonzi for 5 mil.no way is ashley gonna spend enough for vertongen,mbwia etc.

:anguish:

martin olsson,grant hanley and jr hoillet for 10 million please.pace power and more pace.if we sell tiote chuck in nzonzi for 5 mil.no way is ashley gonna spend enough for vertongen,mbwia etc.

:scared:

Don't think I have ever heard of Grant Hanley before :lol:

We are in a position where we need to improve the first team rather than sign squad players imo (ie a centre back signing should push Saylor/Williamson down the pecking order).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JhQ3V0mvl-0/TgfvYBrvA8I/AAAAAAAACzY/wdhu6Mjax_I/s1600/depressed+man.jpg

You have not accounted for 'fat useless terd'.

What a wum. :lol:

wat

We are in a position where we need to improve the first team rather than sign squad players imo (ie a centre back signing should push Saylor/Williamson down the pecking order).

Yh me too..... CB, fullback and CM to go into the line up and young versatile forward to rotate and back up the forwards we have and i'll be happy.

No need to buy utter dross just to make the squad bigger, we have squad players as it is.... its time to buy quality.

Was being linked with Manchester United not so long ago after Fergie was raving about him.

Was being linked with Manchester United not so long ago after Fergie was raving about him.

Shows how much I pay attention :lol: