Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Martinez has confirmed that Mohamed Diamé (along with Hugo Rodallega, Chris Kirkland and Steve Gohouri) will be leaving Wigan in the summer as they won't be signing new deals for one reason or another. Would definitely like us to make a contract offer as he'd be at worst a good squad player.

We can do a lot better than Diame. We should certainly be aiming a lot higher too.

I was thinking more for depth tbh, taking Guthrie or Goslings place....

Still wouldn't be thrilled with him. Don't think he'd be an upgrade on Guthrie.

I think Diame's a cracking footballer, I'm not entirely convinced with his attitude/application, though.

Would quite like him here to see if we could get him to perform to his best on a more consistent basis, but wouldn't be too upset if we didn't bother going for him at all. I'm certain we'll have a wealth of other targets in mind if we are looking to get more than one midfielder in this summer.

I think Diame's a cracking footballer, I'm not entirely convinced with his attitude/application, though.

Would quite like him here to see if we could get him to perform to his best on a more consistent basis, but wouldn't be too upset if we didn't bother going for him at all. I'm certain we'll have a wealth of other targets in mind if we are looking to get more than one midfielder in this summer.

:pardsgrin:

In all seriousness thats basically how i feel, i wouldnt mind us going for him but i wouldnt lose any sleep if we didnt.

Kind of in the same boat as Rich. I think he's a decent player but just think we can do better. If we go with the 4-2-3-1 next season, I'd want someone better to be filling in should Cabaye be out.

Think that Debauchy (sp) might be realistic like.

Have to get it done soon if that's the case. Likely to be starting RB for France at the Euros.

Rooming with Yohan. The sexy bastard will have him frothing at the gash to sign for us ;).

Guest MrSundlofer

Yeah  :thup: he has been mentioned in this thread some times now.

Have to get it done soon if that's the case. Likely to be starting RB for France at the Euros.

We signed Cabaye at the end of last season from them. Hopefully we can do something similar with him.

Rooming with Yohan. The sexy b****** will have him frothing at the gash to sign for us ;).

Debuchy isn't too bad looking himself. 7 out of 10