Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Your first bit is wrong. The poll suggests more actually want him back.

Even I'd take Carroll back over that lot, part from Gameiro. Mind haven't really seen enough of Maiga, Dost, Niang, Guidetti but they hardly set the pulse rating.

Fair enough. Niang is what, 17? I can't remember seeing him play but I doubt he's ready to seriously contribute.

The little bits I've seen of Gameiro I'd take him plus we seem to rate him. Thought van Wolsfwinkel looked good in the Europa last season too.

Fair enough. Niang is what, 17? I can't remember seeing him play but I doubt he's ready to seriously contribute.

The little bits I've seen of Gameiro I'd take him plus we seem to rate him. Thought van Wolsfwinkel looked good in the Europa last season too.

Yeh Id be after those two I think. There aren't many other strikers on the continent that fit our blueprint.

Niang is 17, but has alot of potential to develop into a top striker, by all accounts. He would be a good signing, as the young striker to break his way into the squad.

Niang is 17, but has alot of potential to develop into a top striker, by all accounts. He would be a good signing, as the young striker to break his way into the squad.

And you're proposing the kid instead of Andy Carroll? :lol:

And you're proposing the kid instead of Andy Carroll? :lol:

Yes

From what i have seen of Guidetti (which isnt much mind you ) i would take him over Carroll all day long.

Good movement, versatile and creates for others as well as scores and considering City's overload of strikers i cant see him costing anywhere near 12m.

Especially when you consider he has 1 year left.

According to reports in El Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona winger Ibrahim Afellay is a target for Arsenal and Liverpool. New Barca coach Tito Vilanova is reported to have told Afellay that he will not feature regularly this season and must now decide whether to stay at Camp Nou or accept an offer from a foreign club. Barcelona are said to want €4million (£3.1m) for the Netherlands international.

Suspect he'll go to Arsenal but may be worth a bid?

45k a week?

Twice that, assuming he pays the same taxes a regular person would (which to be frank he probably doesn't).

I don't know why Arsenal would want him. He's a decent player, but they have like 20000000000 attacking mids already.

45k a week?

Twice that, assuming he pays the same taxes a regular person would (which to be frank he probably doesn't).

I don't know why Arsenal would want him. He's a decent player, but they have like 20000000000 attacking mids already.

it's the arsenal way