Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

If we use up all our budget on a triple signing of Anita, Debuchy and Douglas - i wouldn't have any gripes with a freebie striker. Dunno if it'll happen though considering the amounts of money offered for De Jong and Carroll.

Really difficult to predict what's going to happen between now and the end of the transfer window. If i was a betting man, i'd say they're holding out for Carroll and Debuchy until the very end, where they think they might be able to get a couple of unsettled/want-out players on the cheap.

Iam Croatian and I know Klasnic very well. I watched almost his 100 matches, he is definitely Joker from the bench.

He received a kidney transplantation 5 years ago. That is  why his work rate is not good, but he can score some goals I am sure. Short-term deal for him..

Klasnic > Lovenkrands :D

Yeah if it gets to deadline day and we've got nobody, I'd be fine with Klasnic. Better than nothing but he's also better than the Kuqi, Lovenkrands, Xisco and Ranger of recent years.

Mate he is better than Best and Shola.

Kevin Miralles is one i'm surprised we haven't been linked with more.

1. Versatile

2. Cabaye's mate

3. Cheap(well relatively anyway) with a release clause of 6.2m

Brought it up because he's supposedly in talks with Arsenal according to the player and seems a typical signing we would make.

Kevin Miralles is one i'm surprised we haven't been linked with more.

1. Versatile

2. Cabaye's mate

3. Cheap(well relatively anyway) with a release clause of 6.2m

Brought it up because he's supposedly in talks with Arsenal according to the player and seems a typical signing we would make.

We signed him on my PES Become A Legend  :snod:

That means we should also sign me to play alongside him, good thinking there Mole_Toonfan :clap:

I'd love Adam Johnson. Toon fan as well isn't he?

Always thought he was a Sunderland fan for some reason. Guess not.

"I wasn't a Sunderland fan, I was at Newcastle and supported them as a kid. It's extra special to score against my old team but I play for City now, so that's all that counts."

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, Shearer was chuffed when he scored against us. Lee Clark looked suicidal.

:lol: I remember that - for Fulham. Was the most uncelebratory non-celebration i've ever seen.

Aye it wasn't even like "shit, better show some respect" it was literally "Ye Gods.Kill me. Kill me now."

I'd stay well away from Adam Johnson. Don't think that his off the field lifestyle really fits in with the culture that Pardew is trying to build here.

Unusual for a Boro born or brought up player.

Woodgate, Catts, Johnson, nob out Bates, etc.

Think Johnson would step up his game and quite possibly his attitude if he came here, though if I were him I'd sit tight on his £90kpw 5-year contract, make sure he gets every penny owed to him.