Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Debuchy is a good player, but we don't need 4 right backs.

4?

Simpson and Tavernier in a few years.. ???

I ment with Dabuchy we will have 4 right backs, which we don't need. And those were Santon, Simpson and Raylor.

Would it too much to ask of Fat Man Ashley to get us Debuchy, Hoilett, Maiga/DeJong and a back up CB in the next 2 windows and not sell any of our key players?

Who the f*ck am i kidding we will be lucky to get one and replace 5 of our best players...........

:fuuu:

Santon is our left back and Raylor is just a utility player.

Can't believe this still hasn't registered with some people. We signed him as a left back, so we're going to play him at LB. I know he can play on either the right or the left but Pardew made it clear that he would play on the left.

I know he's signed as a left back, but he is also a right back.

Yeah but when we have no other left back apart from a youngster... It's like saying we have 3 left backs because Elliot has apparently played there before.

We sold our only senior left back and signed someone for £5m as a direct replacement, I imagine Santon will be playing right back around the same time Colo is playing as a holding midfielder.

I know he's signed as a left back, but he is also a right back.

Yeah but when we have no other left back apart from a youngster... It's like saying we have 3 left backs because Elliot has apparently played there before.

We sold our only senior left back and signed someone for £5m as a direct replacement, I imagine Santon will be playing right back around the same time Colo is playing as a holding midfielder.

Wasn't that just bullshit?  :lol: :lol:

Luuk de Jong or Papiss Cisse would both be very good signings. Haven't they both recently signed new contracts though or am I just imagining that? The less said about the Rhys Williams suggestion, the better.

Rhys Williams will be a highly rated player when he inevitably ends up in the premier league next season whether with Middelsborough or not. Mark my words.

Highly rated by whom. Hes total gash, man. Get a grip FFS.

Shows your ignorant attitude to football outside the premier league. Williams has been the smoggies outstanding player this season where they sit second in the championship. Hes still young enough at 23 after missing a season and a half with osteitis pubis.

Luuk de Jong or Papiss Cisse would both be very good signings. Haven't they both recently signed new contracts though or am I just imagining that? The less said about the Rhys Williams suggestion, the better.

Ill have you know Rhys Williams is one hell of a talent and if we sign him we will be guaranteed a top 7 spot.

Rhys Williams will be a highly rated player when he inevitably ends up in the premier league next season whether with Middelsborough or not. Mark my words.

Highly rated by whom. Hes total gash, man. Get a grip FFS.

Shows your ignorant attitude to football outside the premier league. Williams has been the smoggies outstanding player this season where they sit second in the championship. Hes still young enough at 23 after missing a season and a half with osteitis pubis.

Not really ignorant, just dont follow shite footballers :)

Ill have you know Rhys Williams is one hell of a talent and if we sign him we will be guaranteed a top 7 spot.

He would add to the squad as he is already a better fullback than both raylor and simpson and can also add quality cover to our centre-halfs and our two central midfielders. If you dont follow shit footballers, how do you know hes shit?

Jesus, im an Aussie and even I am cringing. Williams will eventually make it in the EPL, but to call him a guaranteed top 7 player is just rediculous. Wouldn't make top 5 in the CM positions at present and would be 4th behind Santon, Simpson and Raylor at RB

Maybe we should buy the up and coming Bjørninho Riise just because he's norwegian as well while we're at it.

Maybe we should buy the up and coming Bjørninho Riise just because he's norwegian as well while we're at it.

Nah Norwegians are shit at football. Fifa World Rankings explain all.

Cisse extended his contract to the end of the season then he'll definitely be sold apparently.