Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Swedish midfielder Rasmus Elm is starting to look really good for AZ Alkmaar and the swedish national team. Great player and still young at 24. We should go for him.

Cabaye type of player. Not sure he is physical enough. Never seems to get stuck in. Intelligent and tidy as fuck though.

Would definitely be enquiring about Hoilett if there's some sort of lack of clarity over his contract situation. He's a bit more raw than the wingers similar to him in this division, but could be fine-tuned into a brilliant player. The technique for the goal was brilliant; had to give it to him.

He's obviously going to get snapped up by someone. Would love to see us win the race, unlikely though it is.

Would definitely be enquiring about Hoilett if there's some sort of lack of clarity over his contract situation. He's a bit more raw than the wingers similar to him in this division, but could be fine-tuned into a brilliant player. The technique for the goal was brilliant; had to give it to him.

He's obviously going to get snapped up by someone. Would love to see us win the race, unlikely though it is.

Good player, doesn't seem willing to track back much does he? Just the feeling i've got from opinions of Blackburn fans. Well most good wingers actually dont track back very much.

That's because he's a striker. No idea why other people are looking to sign another winger.  :lol:

Mateo Kovacic from Dinamo Zagreb is new Modric. He played against Real Madrid 2 weeks ago in Champions League.

The Croatian has been compared to Messi as well as the likes of Diego Maradona by pundits in his country.

He is on Juventus, Arsenal and Real Madrid radar.

http://rsc.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Mateo-Kovacic-the-Croatian-Lionel-Messi/13501/?w=280

Guest Dontooner

No defensive qualities what so ever...not even a productive winger...just some raw athletic

attributes... Dont think he has the right attitude as well....

Very overrated imo, hasn't done anything like Milner and Zoggy when they were his age.

Well Papiss Cissé has started this season with 6 goals in 7. While I admittedly have not seen him play, he's obviously a proven goalscorer. If we continue our current form with not too many shabby defeats, and bring this powerhouse in @ January, this could get quite sexy towards the end of the season. :fwap:

We can forget most first team players playing in the premiership, unless they have a contract "situation" to be exploited. Out of interest have we a new list of those players out of contract in the summer (early days i know).

Well Papiss Cissé has started this season with 6 goals in 7. While I admittedly have not seen him play, he's obviously a proven goalscorer. If we continue our current form with not too many shabby defeats, and bring this powerhouse in @ January, this could get quite sexy towards the end of the season. :fwap:

We were supposedly quoted £13m in August.

I know, but we were far too late. And I suspect Pardew to "protect" our strikers (by not buying one in January) if they keep up what they have started. Best and Ba are alright, but a class forward is what we need to complete this team. And obviously at least one more fullback.

and if he continues as he is what will that rise to next summer (he has apparently agreed a deal to keep him there till next summer and not move in january)

I'm going to watch PSG against Bilbao tonight, so will try to see what all the fuss is about erdinc and the other fast forward we were going to buy.... I will compare with the genius named Ben-arfa and the Majestic one called Demba :) :)

'Realistic transfer target' has got to be Gateshead's Jon Shaw...fits the Ashley profile perfectly: would cost under 100k and be on two grand a week! And he scores goals!

Not a serious post btw, but wouldn't be a surprise...

How much would Shaqiri realistically cost? and would he come to us? I'd love him here.

£15m+ and no I'd suspect. He certainly looks the real deal from what I've seen.

Aint gonna happen, but i would absolutely love it if we signed him.