Douglas/Saylor

Pieters/Ferguson

Tiote/Perch

Cabaye/Guthrie/Abeid

Jonas/Vuckic/Gosling

HBA/Obertan/Sammy

Cisse/Best/Shola

Ba/Marveaux

Out: Simpson (not favourable but can see it happening), Lovenkrands (can see this too)

We have decent cover everywhere. The second choice front three is fairly worrying but I can't see any more money being put into it. If Abeid and Vuckic can step up there'll be a lot of competition and I reckon they'll get plenty of games should we get into Europe. Also haven't put utility-man Raylor anywhere but he's a great squad player to have.

I'd possibly consider bringing in a young, combatant midfielder. When Tiote is out we seem to have to change the formation pretty drastically and I don't think Perch is best suited there (though he can do a job, certainly).

Amazingly, and based on limited viewing, Marveaux is possibly more suited to the left-wing than Ba although could never justify dropping Ba.

Most importantly, that's a very strong first 11.

We need a LB: X1

Pieters 6 Million

(Other options include Cissokho 8 mill, Taiwo 7 million Bertucci 1 million)

Cb: X1

Mbiwa 6 million

(Other options include Douglas 5 million, Van Dijk 1.5 Million, Mariappa 3 million, Tomkins 4 million, Maguire 3 million)

LW: X1

Hoillet Tribunal fee

(Other options include Zaha 6 million, Mertens 5.5 million, Albrighton 7 million, Amalfitano Free)

3 players plus

Sell/release:

Smith - Free

Simpson - 3 million

Xisco - Loan out

leaving us with a first 11 of

Krul

Santon  Mbiwa  Colo  Pieters

Guthrie  Tiote  Cabaye

HBA                      Ba

Cisse

Gk

1st Krul

2nd Harper

3rd Elliot

4th Alnwick

LB

1st Pieters

2nd Santon

3rd Ferguson

4th Jonas

5th Raylor

Rb Santon

2nd Raylor

3rd Perch

4th Tavernier

CB (2 positions)

1st Coloccini

2nd Mbiwa

3rd Saylor

4th Perch

5th Williamson

6th Streete

CM 3 positions

1st Tiote

2nd Cabaye

3rd Guthrie

4th Jonas

5th Gosling

6th Perch

7th Vuckic

8th Abeid

RW

1st HBA

2nd Marveaux

3rd Sameobi

4th Vuckic

LW

1st Ba

2nd Jonas

3rd Hoillet

4th Obertan

ST

1st Cisse

2nd Ba

3rd Best

4th Shola

5th Ranger

What's up with all the Victor Moses loving on here? He's completely mediocre.

Would be interesting if Ashley and Llambias even entertained the idea. As I'm sure his agent fucked us around when we tried to sign him when in the Championship, and they don't seem the types that would want to deal with that again.

Just wish we had some kind of Dyer-esque player in the mix, a player like that would really set our team alight, with blistering pace going trough the middle, linking left and right. Think about the counter attacks we could've done!

Yh agree with that, speaking of ex-players i was thinking what players would look in this system apart from the obvious ones that did well in the past.

I know he didnt have the best of times for us but i reckon Hugo Viana would have looked class in this setup.

Our central midfield is many things I think, and some of them are hard to break down, very fluid, and strong passers of the ball. What we need is someone to break loose from midfield area when it's congested and run with the ball. I don't really trust either tiote or cabaye to do it as they aren't really that fast.

Our central midfield is many things I think, and some of them are hard to break down, very fluid, and strong passers of the ball. What we need is someone to break loose from midfield area when it's congested and run with the ball. I don't really trust either tiote or cabaye to do it as they aren't really that fast.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2010/5/6/jonas-gutierrez-333536303.jpg

BWFC Subs: Jaaskelainen, Alonso, Knight, Klasnic, Ngog, Sordell, Ryo

Their bench looks stronger than their first team..

How? It contains Alonso and Knight, truly a recipe for disaster.

Has Jaaskelainen really regressed that much? Anyway, Klasnic and Ryo would worry me more than anything you have out on the pitch today.

This one might be a bit out there but with Sodeberg and Forster going, Harper on his last legs would Jaaskelainen be a decent back up option?

Obviously when the Bolton fan replies and says he is a load of shit this post can be ignored but if he is still decent he might be a good cheap option. Used to be very good imo and we aren't going to get a top keeper to come in as 2nd choice.

BWFC Subs: Jaaskelainen, Alonso, Knight, Klasnic, Ngog, Sordell, Ryo

Their bench looks stronger than their first team..

How? It contains Alonso and Knight, truly a recipe for disaster.

Has Jaaskelainen really regressed that much? Anyway, Klasnic and Ryo would worry me more than anything you have out on the pitch today.

This one might be a bit out there but with Sodeberg and Forster going, Harper on his last legs would Jaaskelainen be a decent back up option?

Obviously when the Bolton fan replies and says he is a load of shit this post can be ignored but if he is still decent he might be a good cheap option. Used to be very good imo and we aren't going to get a top keeper to come in as 2nd choice.

Did Bogdan not come in during a Jussi injury? Would assume it's more Bogdan performing too well to drop?

:thup: Was more in response to the has he regressed post, should've directly quoted that one tbf. Would see it as a good move also, as long as jukebox doesn't pop up and say he's turned to shite.

He can still perform at Prem level, just, but would he really want to swap our bench for yours?

He's out of contract in the summer and I'm not sure we'll be giving him a new one. BSA gave him a huge contract when we were good and he's still on big wages. Considering he was moaning in January about a pay cut in his new contract which he rejected, I'm not sure he's 'cheap' either.

He can still perform at Prem level, just, but would he really want to swap our bench for yours?

He's out of contract in the summer and I'm not sure we'll be giving him a new one. BSA gave him a huge contract when we were good and he's still on big wages. Considering he was moaning in January about a pay cut in his new contract which he rejected, I'm not sure he's 'cheap' either.

:thup:

Bakaye Traore anyone? Plays for Nancy and out of contract in the summer: Very impressive player who also plays for Mali: Good replacement for Lovernkrands/Ranger

A bit like Maiga in his style (Maiga is quite a good player aswell: Can see why we very interested in him)

For me:

IN

CB: Douglas 5m

RB: Clyne (Would love Debuchy ideally but this is "realistic") est 2.5m (signing of fee/tribunal etc etc)

LB: Pieters 4.5m

CM Alain Traore est 3.5m

RW/LW/CM: Montolivio est. 2m (signing on fee etc etc)

CM: Corgnet 4m

LW/RW/CF Hoillett est. 2m (signing on fee etc etc)

OUT

Harper

Forster

Simpson

Gosling

Guthrie

Smith

Lovernkrands

Ranger

Xisco

Would have an immense squad to cope on all fronts