Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I know it's full backs and a centre half we have the greatest need for, but has anyone mentioned Junior Hoillet? Young, 21 years old, Canadian so won't miss ACN. Always looks a threat in what has largely been a very poor Blackburn team, and scores some good goals.

Chedjou.

Gavin Nevins GNevPDA @ Reply · Retweet Favorite Open

@ AurelienChedjou do you want to join @ YCabayeofficiel Newcastle, you would be welcome to help push for Europe

Aurelien Chedjou ‏ @AurelienChedjou Close

@GNevPDA Off course

So that's Debuchy and Chedjou coming then. Cabaye is our new director of football.

On 15 April 2012, Chedjou was accused of racially abusing AC Ajaccio player Johan Cavalli.

From Wiki. Oops.

Should knock his price down. Excellent

Mate of mine said he's a defensive minded midfielder who is a good passer with a fantastic understanding with Cabaye......

Perhaps he's seen as back up to Tiote or to go alongside him in big games and allow Cabaye to have the role he had on Saturday.

with CL i would imagine we would need a substantially bigger squad so it would make sense.

Cabaye is doing a good job poaching all these players  :D

Chedjou.

Gavin Nevins GNevPDA @ Reply · Retweet Favorite Open

@ AurelienChedjou do you want to join @ YCabayeofficiel Newcastle, you would be welcome to help push for Europe

Aurelien Chedjou ‏ @AurelienChedjou Close

@GNevPDA Off course

Not more ACN players....

Mate of mine said he's a defensive minded midfielder who is a good passer with a fantastic understanding with Cabaye......

Perhaps he's seen as back up to Tiote or to go alongside him in big games and allow Cabaye to have the role he had on Saturday.

with CL i would imagine we would need a substantially bigger squad so it would make sense.

Centre back I thought.

David Crossan ‏ @davidmcrossan

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details

Chedjou is Cameroonian int cb at Lille. Strong and talented he should be suited to pl. Can also play dm if required.

Centre back I thought.

Hmm Wiki seems to agree with you, think my mate might have got confused  :whistle:

Guest Jungle Barry

Apologies if I'm dredging up old news but has there been anything regarding Debuchy other than the Cabaye twitter stuff?

Apologies if I'm dredging up old news but has there been anything regarding Debuchy other than the Cabaye twitter stuff?

A few stories here and there on a few French websites and in the Journal.