Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Couldn't tell you what kind of player he was. Shame Uruguay won't be one of the sides at SJP, think they'll take it very seriously considering their history in the competition.

Aye, would have been all over that.

Cavani has reputedly said he'll kick off with Napoli if they don't let him go.

The Argie bloke on the Hand of Pod I listen too absolutely hates the bloke who cost Argentina the chance of qualification which goes a long way to show how seriously the South Americans will take it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Montpellier's owner has mentioned us & Giroud again.... seems a bit mental that guy (owner)

Would be a fantastic signing like..if Ba goes of course.

What did he say?

If Giroud has another great season I will buy a new castle for him and his family

Montpellier's owner has mentioned us & Giroud again.... seems a bit mental that guy (owner)

He's fucking class. Absolute fruitloop and makes Mick Lowes look slim.

Proper old school president.

"It will be hard to keep Giroud. But if it's to go and join Newcastle, well I'm not in agreement with that. That doesn't please me. The departure clause in the contract exists without existing but does exist."

:lol:

Dont agree if Giroud comes we will never see any type of football or passing again.....

I mean in terms of goals.... if Ba goes thats potentially 15 + goals gone. Cant keep relying on Cisse, even more so if injury occurs. Agree that the fluency of the 3 pronged attack might be absent, something they would have to find a solution to.

I mean in terms of goals.... if Ba goes thats potentially 15 + goals gone. Cant keep relying on Cisse, even more so if injury occurs. Agree that the fluency of the 3 pronged attack might be absent, something they would have to find a solution to.

I know but we cant have Cisse and Giroud it would'nt really work..... if Ba were to leave he would to be replaced with someone mobile..... Giroud really does'nt fit the bill and only makes sense if Cisse leaves.

It would be tricky to fit both in a working system i agree, but would defo still have him. You can never have to many good players imo, plenty of games next campaign so we need options. If Cisse & Giroud did strike a partnership however its a mouthwatering prospect.

Nice to get linked with these players at least.... mackems swooping for Davies if you read the press !

"It will be hard to keep Giroud. But if it's to go and join Newcastle, well I'm not in agreement with that. That doesn't please me. The departure clause in the contract exists without existing but does exist."

Sounds almost as if we are aware of a clause in his contract where other clubs aren't and he's unwilling to sell for the amount specified in the clause.. ???

Sounds almost as if we are aware of a clause in his contract where other clubs aren't and he's unwilling to sell for the amount specified in the clause.. ???

Not the best idea to broadcast the clause then :lol:

Isn't he the one who has something like an 11m clause and the nutty chairman was going on about how he would only sell for 50m?

Aye. The clause is probably based on certain conditions being met. Maybe we are in a position to trigger it whereas other interested parties aren't, meaning they could fetch more for him from them. Only possibility except for that chairman being a closet mackem I can think of for that statement. Not is first dig at us either.. ???

Isn't he the one who has something like an 11m clause and the nutty chairman was going on about how he would only sell for 50m?

Aye. The clause is probably based on certain conditions being met. Maybe we are in a position to trigger it whereas other interested parties aren't, meaning they could fetch more for him from them. Only possibility except for that chairman being a closet mackem I can think of for that statement. Not is first dig at us either.. ???

Llambias & co.

Guest Shaun

Dont agree if Giroud comes we will never see any type of football or passing again.....

Wut  ???