Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

So, realistically, who is out, who will come in, how much do we have to spend

From my point of view, I think the following will happen:

INCOMING

Amalifitano from Reims - Free

Clyne from Palace - 2 million (set by tribunal)

Moses from Wigan - 4 million

Douglas from Twente - 4 million

Rodriguez from Burnley - 4 million

Pieters from PSV - 5 million

Young keeper from lower leagues for 1 million

No way Wigan will let Moses go for £4million, like. That old c*** Whelan is very astute when it comes to selling players. Same for Rodriguez - they'll be wanting £5/6mil+ for him.

Moses - last year of contract and told Wigan he wants to go

Rodriguez - Championship player and Burnley need the money

PL clubs will not over pay, IMO

Whelan hates us so will hold out for a lot of money. Plus, Moses has said no to us before and he could very well do it again (but on the other hand, he could have changed his mind after two years).

Kevin Gamiero wants out of PSG. Exactly the sort of signing that wed be after. A French International, in his mid 20's, for a cheap price. Would also be an alternative option up front to Cisse and Ba.

Kevin Gamiero wants out of PSG. Exactly the sort of signing that wed be after. A French International, in his mid 20's, for a cheap price. Would also be an alternative option up front to Cisse and Ba.

He can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. He never even spared us a single thought last summer when we really wanted him and said he would only consider Valencia and PSG. The little turd thought he was too good for us then, so he can rot on the bench at PSG and pick up his paycheque like he always wanted.

If Ba leaves any CF we buy for me has to fit into the 4-3-3 so i dont consider Gamiero a possibility the side has changed we are no longer replacing Ba the centre forward ( well we are but its not the priority) we are replacing Ba the left-inside forward.

Don't think they gonna sell hin cheap. Didn't they buy him for £10m last summer?

Theres an article in the Australian press, claiming hes desperate to leave, as him and Ancelotti cant stand eachother. Apparently he would go as far as playing for Melbourne Heart on a loan contract. I dont believe that would happen for a second. Though I think he could be very attainable for us at an affordable enough price.

He can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. He never even spared us a single thought last summer when we really wanted him and said he would only consider Valencia and PSG. The little turd thought he was too good for us then, so he can rot on the bench at PSG and pick up his paycheque like he always wanted.

To be fair, he had said he preferred Spain to England long before our interest and PSG were his team.

We need somebody who can play all across a front 3 IMO.

Wouldnt say that tbh, someone that can play Left and Centre of front 3 would be enough..... but it cant be a pure number 9 it has to be someone who is versatile enough to play wide left or upfront.

Probably why we have been linked with Luuk De Jong so many times.

I know his name is banded about everywhere but Hoillet would fit perfectly in our system should Ba go.... him and Ben Arfa on either flank would be lethal. Goals, pace... the lot. Not sure if Wenger is closing in on him though.