Aston Villa v NUFC - Sat 17th September 3PM

wormy

Can he? I think if Santon had been fit he'd have put Jonas right & Marveaux left but there's no doubt for me Jonas' role for now is pretty much as a wing-back to protect Taylor.

Boy! does he need protecting Raylor.

Don't really see what the point of having both Shola, Loven, AND Sammy on the bench. When would we ever bring on all three?

Bring on Shola if we need a 'target man', bring on Loven if we need a nippy striker and bring on Sammy if we're comfortable, need someone who can run with the ball or someone who can play out wide. Very very unlikely we'd use all three but nothing wrong with having different options.

(Must also say, I'm not saying that the players necessarily play the roles well...)

Don't really see what the point of having both Shola, Loven, AND Sammy on the bench. When would we ever bring on all three?

Obviously Lovenkrands has bought a season ticket in row AAA in the dugout stand.

Sammy and Shola, well, wouldn't it be just epic to bring them on both at once? :lol:

Bring on Shola if we need a 'target man', bring on Loven if we need a nippy striker and bring on Sammy if we're comfortable, need someone who can run with the ball or someone who can play out wide. Very very unlikely we'd use all three but nothing wrong with having different options.

(Must also say, I'm not saying that the players necessarily play the roles well...)

Bring on Shola if we want to lose.

Bring on Lovenkrands if we want to lose.

Bring on Sammy if we need an impact sub.