Aston Villa v NUFC - Sat 17th September 3PM

wormy

If we get an injury in defence, it'll be Gosling at right back and Simpson moved to cover IMO. Gosling has played there before IIRC.

Or if it's a CB injury could move Ryan Taylor to RB and Fergie on at LB

This is on at 12am Sunday Morning my time. I'm going to be sitting in a bar somewhere by myself probably, watching this game. I feel obliged to watch it. It's a shame because Saturday nights in Melbourne are awesome and full of fanny, instead the closest I'm going to come to sex is watching Ryan Taylor get raped by Charlie.

Does CNZ not play left wing for the Villa like?

Anyone knows which pubs around the city Center areas will be showing this one, ironic that now i'm in Newcastle i'm finding it hard to watch Newcastle.

The Tudor Rose in Dunston had a big chalk board outside advertising it today.

I know it's not city centre, but things are so much nicer south of the river -:)

Villa Squad: Aston Villa: Given, Guzan, Hutton, Herd, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, N'Zogbia, Bannan, Delph, Petrov, Ireland, Albrighton, Bent, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso.

gulp

That Defence is nothing to write home about mind. Bent will get chances and our only hope is that he is having an off day.

Guest bimpy474

Villa Squad: Aston Villa: Given, Guzan, Hutton, Herd, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, N'Zogbia, Bannan, Delph, Petrov, Ireland, Albrighton, Bent, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso.

gulp

Oi  :angry: they are not Barca you know.

:laugh:

This is on at 12am Sunday Morning my time. I'm going to be sitting in a bar somewhere by myself probably, watching this game. I feel obliged to watch it. It's a shame because Saturday nights in Melbourne are awesome and full of fanny, instead the closest I'm going to come to sex is watching Ryan Taylor get raped by Charlie.

He hasn't played there for years.

gulp

That Defence is nothing to write home about mind. Bent will get chances and our only hope is that he is having an off day.

If we get at them on the groun at pace aye, but all we'll do if hoof it high and long and see Dunne gobble it up.

gulp

Oh good, we can rest Coloccini and Cabaye then.

Guest bimpy474

And didn't he go off with the huff last match, might be on the bench, never know.

Where's he play like right wing? if so force him outside on his right, it's not rocket science.

Guest bimpy474

gulp

Hmmmm i detect sarcasm....well played sir, not rest them but rotate.

gulp

Punk77?

Guest manomush

I do try to be creative but all you are mental if you think Pards will start Fergie at LB, we all know it will be Ryan Taylor

So I would play this:

Krul

Simpson  Colo  Saylor  Ferguson

Gosling  Tiote    Cabaye

Marveaux                      Jonas

Best

I know Ba needs a chance but at this current point in time, Best is our best striker so he should not be dropped. I'd give Ba-Best partnership up front a go against Forest though.

I'd go with that. Having 2 midfielders either side of him may help Tiotew sort his craic out aswel.

So I would play this:

Krul

Simpson  Colo  Saylor  Ferguson

Gosling  Tiote    Cabaye

Marveaux                      Jonas

Best

Now that Santon is out, this is what I would go with as well. Maybe with Gosling having a more offensive role.

offensive, give ower man. attacking role

gulp

Punk77?

Good point, well made.

Guest bimpy474

gulp

Punk77?

Good point, well made.

Did i miss something there ?