Aston Villa v NUFC - Sat 17th September 3PM

wormy

Hope we clobber the shit out of them, a point or three here would be fantastic. I want to see Ba on the scoresheet and have a gut feeling we will as long as Shola fucks off. Santon will play, he has to, and hopefully cause them problems along with Guti being given more opportunities to go forward (looking forward to this partnership, although if Marv is playing, more than happy for Guti to switch to the right). Hopefully with more stability in Santon we'll be able to play more passing football and actually bring out Cabaye's strengths

Hope we clobber the s*** out of them, a point or three here would be fantastic. I want to see Ba on the scoresheet and have a gut feeling we will as long as Shola f***s off. Santon will play, he has to, and hopefully cause them problems along with Guti being given more opportunities to go forward (looking forward to this partnership, although if Marv is playing, more than happy for Guti to switch to the right). Hopefully with more stability in Santon we'll be able to play more passing football and actually bring out Cabaye's strengths

:thup:

Left backs don't win and lose games as such, but his presence doesn't aid our chances.

Remember how Enrique and Jonas used to combine to give us a pass and move left flank. Have you noticed any difference since Ryan Dropkick Taylor took Jose's role?

Laugh it up.

Ryan Taylor plays we'll lose. The only hope for this game was that Pardew wised up and played the right players, now he doesn't even have that option.

Bet you said that before the Arsenal and Sunderland games too.

I knew we could get a result against Sunderland because they're shite.

The QPR game was some of the most abject, miserably fucking shite football I've ever seen us play - polished over by the miraculous result and the knowledge that Pardew would surely make the required changes at the weekend. With the same line-up against Villa it will be the same outcome, only this time they've got attackers who can put the ball in the back of the net.

We're destined to be stuck with fullbacks who the goalkeeper, centre backs and central midfielders are terrified to pass to - and rightly so. Left backs don't usually win or lose games directly, but having somebody like Ryan Taylor there has a knock on effect on the rest of the team's balance and ability to play good football. Which was clear as day against QPR.

It's easy making har har sarcastic comments but I can't see how anybody who watched the QPR game could disagree with that statement. It's as if people have just blanked it from their memory already. I'm not usually one to be overly negative but I'm going to be declarative here and say that if Pardew plays the same line-up, we'll get beaten comfortably.

Laugh it up.

Ryan Taylor plays we'll lose. The only hope for this game was that Pardew wised up and played the right players, now he doesn't even have that option.

I knew we could get a result against Sunderland because they're shite.

The QPR game was some of the most abject, miserably fucking shite football I've ever seen us play - polished over by the miraculous result and the knowledge that Pardew would surely make the required changes at the weekend. With the same line-up against Villa it will be the same outcome, only this time they've got attackers who can put the ball in the back of the net.

We're destined to be stuck with fullbacks who the goalkeeper, centre backs and central midfielders are terrified to pass to - and rightly so. Left backs don't usually win or lose games directly, but having somebody like Ryan Taylor there has a knock on effect on the rest of the team's balance and ability to play good football. Which was clear as day against QPR.

It's easy making har har sarcastic comments but I can't see how anybody who watched the QPR game could disagree with that statement. It's as if people have just blanked it from their memory already. I'm not usually one to be overly negative but I'm going to be declarative here and say that if Pardew plays the same line-up, we'll get beaten comfortably.

Every word is 100% true.

Laugh it up.

I knew we could get a result against Sunderland because they're s****.

The QPR game was some of the most abject, miserably f***ing s**** football I've ever seen us play - polished over by the miraculous result and the knowledge that Pardew would surely make the required changes at the weekend. With the same line-up against Villa it will be the same outcome, only this time they've got attackers who can put the ball in the back of the net.

Every word is 100% true.

We should play young Ferguson if he is fit. He has skill and confidence galore from what I have seen of him and certainly can be passed to with confidence that he will be creative in possesion. He should be in the team regardless of Santons fitness.

-----------------Krul-------------------

Simpson - Colo - Saylor - Santon

----------------Tiote-------------------

---------Cabaye - Marveaux--------

Obertan------------------------Jonas

------------------Ba--------------------

Yes.

-----------------Krul----------------------

Simpson - Colo - Saylor - Ferguson

----------------Tiote---------------------

---------Cabaye - Marveaux----------

Obertan--------------------------Jonas

------------------Ba----------------------

Now it should be this.

Sammy on the right is also fine. I don't really rate Obertan, but at least he has pace.

Left backs don't win and lose games as such, but his presence doesn't aid our chances.

Remember how Enrique and Jonas used to combine to give us a pass and move left flank. Have you noticed any difference since Ryan Dropkick Taylor took Jose's role?

I'm not disputing that.

Must say I agree with  brummie. Both sides are unbeaten, both struggling to establish themselves as an attacking force, has bore draw written all over it.

3-3 then.

When was our last 3-3 draw?

EDIT: West Brom, obvs.. :lol:

Before that then...