Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Just imagine if we'd signed Remy as well.

:okay:

Maybe losing out on Remy was the catalyst for all these deals. Mike doesn't like to lose.

Taking it as his personal mission to relegate QPR...and then get Remy for free with a nice wage cut :lol:

Maybe losing out on Remy was the catalyst for all these deals. Mike doesn't like to lose.

Taking it as his personal mission to relegate QPR...and then get Remy for free :lol:

As if that hasn't crossed his mind.  :lol:

(then appoint Redknapp to replace Pardew)

Maybe, but the Sissoko, M'Biwa and Remy deals were all being worked on before January. All are top notch players so it does seem we were looking at doing major business anyway in this window.

I'm sure he was p*ssed. He's always had the potential to be a f***ing maverick. We've sadly only seen the side that pisses us off.  Hopefully all of these lads sign so we actually can have some excitement.

If they do, positivity will be high- exactly what this place needs  :lol: I'm back to my positive thinking self now as well.

Would give our squad a massive lift for Villa and Chelsea at home.

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

i know we still have spent nothing but i think we all probabily agree there is some intent here

My source was the son of  our Derek  looks like he was right

Guest bimpy474

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

i know we still have spent nothing but i think we all probabily agree there is some intent here

Which one ?

Which one ?

Warren

Guest bimpy474

Which one ?

Warren

Ok, just checking.

He's gone all in like.  :lol:

If we go down he would lose a lot of money...... he's maybe realized the gamble of no signings wasn't about to work.

There's certainly an element of 'panic' to it. If we were five or six points clear I can't imagine we'd have done this much business.

He's gone all in like.  :lol:

If we go down he would lose a lot of money...... he's maybe realized the gamble of no signings wasn't about to work.

Yeah, it's what I was hoping in December, but thought the way the first 20 days of the window had gone it wasn't going to be the case. Think what he saw at the weekend has sped things up. That and losing out to qpr, think he's personally insulted by that  :lol: