Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

He is running NUFC on an exit strategy and that has been clear for a while. He will not leave without recouping ALL of his money though so we could well be stuck with the cunt for a good few years yet. What we as fans and the media need to now do is to start putting the pressure on, we basically need to force the fat fuck out. He is a malevolent owner that's for sure!

I would love for this to happen. Any ideas on how it could be done?

See Swansea

Surprised there has never been a Sports Direct Cup in the off-season.

Funny thing is they actually should have. 

I went to the Emirates cup and it was great,  almost a full house on both days the club might have actually made some money instead of our 2bit pre season against none entities

He is running NUFC on an exit strategy and that has been clear for a while. He will not leave without recouping ALL of his money though so we could well be stuck with the cunt for a good few years yet. What we as fans and the media need to now do is to start putting the pressure on, we basically need to force the fat fuck out. He is a malevolent owner that's for sure!

I would love for this to happen. Any ideas on how it could be done?

Sustained protests home game after home game after home game are the only way to force him out and it wouldn't even take that long in my opinion. Loud, proud constant anti Ashley songs before, during and after each game. Get it all over SSN's and MOTD. You wouldn't even need that many people to be honest just enough to swamp the main entrance pre and post match like the Hull game after Keegan left. We need to make a big enough din to get the the message across. Would be gone within the year if we could pull this off. We just need a General to organise and lead the troops.

Try a different strategy, instead of trying to get Ashley out, try and drum up interest from other billionaires/company and convince them to buy us.

We also need someone with £200m at the very very least who is just prepared to buy us.

:lol: Don't fuck with me plan man! It's fool proof!  :lol:

Hopefully the protests would be big enough to make him want shot of the club sharpish and take a big loss on it.

We also need someone with £200m at the very very least who is just prepared to buy us.

I know you said £200m at the very least, but I honestly think it would need to be someone with many times more than that. Buying the club is one thing, you then have to be able to fund it to a higher level than it is now. Someone who can just about buy the club isn't what we need, it needs to be small change to them. An extreme example I know but I really shudder to think where we'd be if Ashley had sold out to Barry Moat - an enthusiastic owner no doubt but that "pieced together" finance package of his was so small time.

I know you said £200m at the very least, but I honestly think it would need to be someone with many times more than that. Buying the club is one thing, you then have to be able to fund it to a higher level than it is now. Someone who can just about buy the club isn't what we need, it needs to be small change to them. An extreme example I know but I really shudder to think where we'd be if Ashley had sold out to Barry Moat - an enthusiastic owner no doubt but that "pieced together" finance package of his was so small time.

I know that, £200m wouldn't even scratch the surface. Was just saying it's all well and good having the Ashley out campaigns, but without a buyer it's futile.

Try a different strategy, instead of trying to get Ashley out, try and drum up interest from other billionaires/company and convince them to buy us.

Thought you were going to say 'instead of forcing him out, force him in"

Force it in him?

Maybe we can get Remy to rape him, that'll send the fat bastard on his way

I know that, £200m wouldn't even scratch the surface. Was just saying it's all well and good having the Ashley out campaigns, but without a buyer it's futile.

It is. And there's no guarantee of someone better coming in tbh, in recent memory there have been worse owners of Premiership football clubs than Ashley.

It is. And there's no guarantee of someone better coming in tbh, in recent memory there have been worse owners of Premiership football clubs than Ashley.

Debatable.

100,000 fans each stick in 2 grand, sorted! :lol:

Debatable.

Hicks/Gillett, the Venky chicken lot, whoever it is that owns Wolves. If you want to extend it a little further north than the Premiership there's always Rangers.

Debatable.

Hicks/Gillett, the Venky chicken lot, whoever it is that owns Wolves. If you want to extend it a little further north than the Premiership there's always Rangers.

Hearts too, although at least they won some trophies and should be fan owned before too long if they manage to get out of the shit they are in.

Debatable.

I'm not saying Ashley is the worst for certain, but he is certainly a contender based on a number of quite frankly stupendously stupid decisions, such as the stadium renaming, the KK/Wise affair, the Kinnear appointment (twice) and the fact he is completely uncommunicative/has horrendous PR. I certainly wouldn't be overly worried we could be far worse off if he finally upped sticks, as I was when he bought the club.

Either way, there have been worse is hardly a ringing endorsement.

Guest neesy111

Debatable.

Hicks/Gillett.

Ashley is far worse than them.  They still spent vast sums on players and finished 2nd in the league.

Debatable.

Hicks/Gillett.

Ashley is far worse than them.  They still spent vast sums on players and finished 2nd in the league.

Amen Neesy.

Debatable.

Hicks/Gillett.

And RBS once had a very high market cap and were paying decent dividends and bonuses to their staff. Seriously Neesy do some proper research on what they were doing. You could start by having a look at the sequence of events that led up to their departure.

Debatable.

Hicks/Gillett.

And RBS once had a very high market cap and were paying decent dividends and bonuses to their staff. Seriously Neesy do some proper research on what they were doing. You could start by having a look at the sequence of events that led up to their departure.

That's another thing: all the examples you have given are no longer Premiership club owners. Of the current lot, Ashley must rank amongst the worst.